+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, School gave me alot of moolah to spend recently :D in General; I got given 6000ish to spend on a new wireless infrastructure recently, and I have to say thanks to Simon, ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,877 Times in 1,395 Posts
    Blog Entries

School gave me alot of moolah to spend recently :D

I got given 6000ish to spend on a new wireless infrastructure recently, and I have to say thanks to Simon, I have the infrastructure that I want! Ruckus all the way! He gave me the best deal going and I would like to thank him and his co workers at CP for doing this deal with us.

The school also gave me 25'000 to spend last friday, and already I have managed to spend it (pending the orders being signed tomorrow/thursday!)

Have got a 10'000 ish order with CP for 20 Laptops (Toshiba Satellite Pro, with 3 years anywhere in the world accidental damage, fire, theft etc insurance!) - what a cracking deal that was from simon once again, he smashed the competitors quotes by a few grand in some cases and a few hundred in others, either way, he did the best deal!

Spent 23'000 on 30 computers, which are a relatively high end bespoke build for us, with 3 years on site next business day warranty from A2Z computing.

Spent 1800 on a new rack mount server - Dual quad core, 8GB Ram, 2TB space, RAID 0,1,10 and 5, also got a free rack and 3 years next business day warranty with it (having had both rack mount, and a tower in the past, I much prefer rack mount) from A2Z computing.

Very happy chappy especially with what has happened recently!

Once again thanks to all the companies who quoted, but we struck a superb deal which has made me a very very VERY happy man!

Just thought I would share that with you all

2. Thanks to nephilim from:

CPLTD (15th July 2009)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    I got given 6000ish to spend on a new wireless infrastructure recently, and I have to say thanks to Simon, I have the infrastructure that I want! Ruckus all the way! He gave me the best deal going and I would like to thank him and his co workers at CP for doing this deal with us.

The school also gave me 25'000 to spend last friday, and already I have managed to spend it (pending the orders being signed tomorrow/thursday!)

Have got a 10'000 ish order with CP for 20 Laptops (Toshiba Satellite Pro, with 3 years anywhere in the world accidental damage, fire, theft etc insurance!) - what a cracking deal that was from simon once again, he smashed the competitors quotes by a few grand in some cases and a few hundred in others, either way, he did the best deal!

Spent 23'000 on 30 computers, which are a relatively high end bespoke build for us, with 3 years on site next business day warranty from A2Z computing.

Spent 1800 on a new rack mount server - Dual quad core, 8GB Ram, 2TB space, RAID 0,1,10 and 5, also got a free rack and 3 years next business day warranty with it (having had both rack mount, and a tower in the past, I much prefer rack mount) from A2Z computing.

Very happy chappy especially with what has happened recently!

Once again thanks to all the companies who quoted, but we struck a superb deal which has made me a very very VERY happy man!

Just thought I would share that with you all
    Always a pleasure fella many thanks for the order

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 1,936 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    Toshiba Satellite Pro, with 3 years anywhere in the world accidental damage, fire, theft etc insurance!
    Out of interest, is that offer still available?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread