+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Quicken 2002 in General; I know this is a strange request, I volunteer my time to a local charity who use Quicken 2002 for ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 919 Posts

Quicken 2002

I know this is a strange request, I volunteer my time to a local charity who use Quicken 2002 for book-keeping, and the PC that had it installed has died, so we need to re-install Quicken 2002 on the new machine.

They used the standard editon and I can find the box but no CD is in it, we have turned the office upside down but still no CD. Anybody any suggestions as to where I could get one from I have tried eBay but none on at present, if anybody has any thoughts I would be most greatful.

Thank Post

Re: Quicken 2002

Sorry I don't to hand, but I will ask around at work as I think they use to use this in our finance office at school.

...but I do believe Quicken is no longer being produced, I think Quickbooks is the replacement.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 919 Posts

Re: Quicken 2002

Thanks thats appreciated. I am aware that its no longer avalable in the UK with Quickbooks taking over, but the accountant / auditor person that this charity uses refuses to change to anything else, he won't touch MS Money which is fairly similar to Quicken as he's anti-Microsoft, and he won't let them use anything else. I would like to see them using MS Money or when its finally out in the UK, MS Small Business Accounting as that is an amazing program and works well, but who knows, he may change his mind one day. (To show how stuck in the past he is, the payroll software they have to use is DOS based! and the company that make it have been saying for the last 6 years we will make a Windows version but it never arrives!, the joys of USB printers in a DOS program but anyway, i'm drifting...)

They won't get rid of him either because he supposedly works cheaply for them being a charity

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread