+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Chat Thread, Oasis, OAsis, OASIS in General; Well enjoy your afternoon ladies and gentlemen, Just heading off early to see The Enemy, Kasabian and the mighty OASIS. ...
    coquet636

Oasis, OAsis, OASIS

Well enjoy your afternoon ladies and gentlemen, Just heading off early to see The Enemy, Kasabian and the mighty OASIS.

Will be thinking of you all working hard as i sing and jump around..

HEheHEhe

ps.... this is to annoy my assistant i am leaving behind......

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    lucky bugger , nice one fella

Thank Post
    Have a great time!!!

Your assistant will be far too busy to be looking on here i presume, poor soul left in the lurch, you could've bought another ticket.

Yes you should feel guilty!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,236 Times in 784 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coquet636 View Post
    Well enjoy your afternoon ladies and gentlemen, Just heading off early to see The Enemy, Kasabian and the mighty OASIS.
    ..why...have you been bad?

5. 2 Thanks to Domino:

ButterflyMoon (11th June 2009), DSapseid (10th June 2009)

coquet636
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    ..why...have you been bad?
    Good effort... lol..

Well after Slipknot and machine head just fancied a relaxed afternoon on the beer

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Hey, Saw them at Heaton Park on Saturday. Didn't care much for the support acts but OASIS were on top form - fantastic gig. I also liked their choice of set list. I think they sang all my favourites - indeed all their best - songs; Married with Children, Slideaway, Champaigne Supernova, THE MASTERPLAN!!!!

Hope you had as good a show as I had!

Thank Post
    I went to heaton park on saturday aswell thought kasabian were amazing but nothing compared to oasis. and the set list they played was amazing!
    Hope you have a good un!

Thank Post
    Went to see them at the Man City ground a few years back which put me off them, crap sound and a load of chavs throwing loads of plastic cups full of 'liquid' around.

Off to see the Enemy in November though, in a Academy.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, the chav crowd on Sat was a little OTT. Not sure as venue I'd go back. Also I had caught a Channel 4 recording of an OASIS concert a few years back and the sound/vocals where horrid. Thankfully. This time the vocals were spot on and OASIS made up for the (IMHO) terrible support acts and crowd.

Thank Post
    just the golden showers in the front pit were abit nasty! never really saw many chavs where we were stood but we were towards the back of the pit infront of the sound stage. In all I thought the whole day was really good!

coquet636
    Well being in the north east there was a full quota of chav's but expect that wherever i go.... lol.

They were awesome but didn't play acquiesce which in my opinion is there best live song... oh well..

Must stick up for the support acts as The enemy were class, a big fan of them to be honest so maybe biased, and kasabian were again on top form...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    When I last came to Australia in 2001 I missed a massive Murrayfield gig, and Im missing all these gigs this time round too. Mates went down to the gig in manchester on Friday, and ended up going on the Saturday as well. Have seen them a fair few times now, one of the best gigs was the Homecoming tour in 2002 where they only played manchester and glasgow (where they were discovered) Was a gig with only about 1000 people, was amazing. Still got it on DVD somewhere.

Had a ticket to Slaine (sp) castle in dublin for this round of tours, but had to give it up. Seen them about 7 or 8 times, last time being at the SECC in November, but Id love for them to come to Aus.

As an aside, Ive been told Kasabian's new album is amazing. Will need to get on the case to educate some aussies this weekend.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coquet636 View Post

Will be thinking of you all working hard as i sing and jump around..

HEheHEhe

ps.... this is to annoy my assistant i am leaving behind......
    $%*&$%!

coquet636
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbieBurns View Post
    When I last came to Australia in 2001 I missed a massive Murrayfield gig, and Im missing all these gigs this time round too. Mates went down to the gig in manchester on Friday, and ended up going on the Saturday as well. Have seen them a fair few times now, one of the best gigs was the Homecoming tour in 2002 where they only played manchester and glasgow (where they were discovered) Was a gig with only about 1000 people, was amazing. Still got it on DVD somewhere.

Had a ticket to Slaine (sp) castle in dublin for this round of tours, but had to give it up. Seen them about 7 or 8 times, last time being at the SECC in November, but Id love for them to come to Aus.

As an aside, Ive been told Kasabian's new album is amazing. Will need to get on the case to educate some aussies this weekend.
    Correct!!! the new kasabian is brilliant, nearly as good as the first

coquet636
    Oh forgot to add.. Why do they still play Liam wrote songs!!! they are really awful... there all rhyming couplets... a child could write them....

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast