+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Chat Thread, How many staff members do you talk to? in General; We talk to them all...95% are really chatty, some are just downright miserable. 1 keeps telling me "I had that ...
    Thank Post
    We talk to them all...95% are really chatty, some are just downright miserable.

1 keeps telling me "I had that dream about you last night again, and you didn't let me". He's a scream, that man.. He's told a lot of the staff we're "intimate", and that i'm a "juicy little man". But then I do refer to him as "Hey Sexy" and "Hello Big Boy".

Even worse, his wife's as big a wind-up as he is (also on staff)..heh..we do get some looks.

You have to have a laugh in this place, or you'd go mad.

Thank Post
    I talk to a few of the teachers here, I find the friendlier teachers are the ones that haven't always been teachers! Otherwise I try and speak to everybody as much as I can.

Thank Post
    There's probably nobody I deliberately not talk to, deliberately trying to avoid is another thing!

And just because I talk to them does not mean I could spend longer than 10 mins in the pub with them as some of them have very little if anything to talk about (teaching staff).

Thank Post
    First of all I would like to say a big thank you to this thread as I used to wonder "Is it me?"

Pretty much all teachers it's just a Hi/Goodbye besides IT questions. Most of the TA staff are a bit mre chatty. I get on with the Head and Deputy head/ICT Coordinator. The office staff are pretty friendly too along with the caretaker.

Never been in this situation ever before though as other work places that I have worked in has been a very friendly banter

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12