+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Chat Thread, Thank you. in General; Originally Posted by alan-d Yep great site and fantastic resource for the geeks and noobs alike. Have a great summer ...

Thank Post

Re: Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by alan-d
    Yep great site and fantastic resource for the geeks and noobs alike.

Have a great summer guys & gals - 6 weeks of installations, repairs, reformats, clean ups and dodging the inevitable building work. But it's fun cos there are no kids or teachers to interfere Woohoo!!!
    .... at the end of the school holidays we sit back feeling smug having completed all the work ............

then ............. first day of term ..............

"I forgot to give you this software I bought from Cr*ppy-sh*t-ware.com last Christmas ................. can you put it on the network ready for lesson 3?"

and then all the wazzocks who have forgotten their passwords over the holidays................

and

" I know I asked you to put all those new computers on that side of the room but I`ve changed my mind. They need to be on the other side. And you will need to move the network points over there as well. The room is empty lesson 4 so can you make sure you do it then?"

and

"I took my school laptop to outer mongolia on holiday with me and it seems to have gone all funny. I need it sorted for lesson 5."

and finally, towards the end of the day......

"Sorry to bother you but.........,
    why are you looking at me like that......
    Please don`t..........
    AAArghhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Thank Post

Oh, and mucho thanks to all!

Thank Post

Great Forum guys, appreciate all your hardwork edugeek. As Alan-d said we have lots to get on with, and we have a new R2 server to install.. woohoo i get to play, if the stupid media would turn up at some point. For those of us who have to work.. enjoy the peace, quite and the ability to do work with out being interupted every few minutes with things like "I forgot my password" etc. For those of you who get the time off... enjoy your rest. Have a good one peeps.

Thank Post

Just adding to the list of thanks...

I'm looking forward to a new SP for the schools net connection and ditching vital with their "we won't respond to your repeated requests for remote access throught the firewall" attitude..

... and a whole load of new problems.. expect VPN help requests in due course.. so advance thanks for the help I hope to get

Enjoy the summer folks..

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by tosca925
    Edugeek

The 4th Emergency Service.........................................!
    Copyright infringement!

EduGeek is the first point of call for me when looking for answers to a wide range of questions. It is also a community, a great one at that. I no longer work in the education industry but found it impossible to leave, hence why i still loiter around the forums

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information