+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
General Chat Thread, school meals in General; ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 934 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric_ View Post
    Our food is good and there's no way you can complain at £1.65 for two courses!

I think stu just annoyed the catering staff - hence the small portions - or maybe they just really like me?
    I probably won't be fed by ours as i still haven't got them a PC for the Office, its not my fault every wall that I need to drill through has Asbestos problems so I cannot get a wire to the office and Wireless is not possible in the traditional sense as I cannot get signal from a point close enough without the Asbestos again. So until my request for moneys for Ruckus kicks in no PC for the Kitchen.

As for your food issue Ric, you not think they are trying to fatten you up as your like me tall and thin so look like you need feeding up, perhaps Stu doesn't need feeding up as much hence the smaller portions for him

stu
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I probably won't be fed by ours as i still haven't got them a PC for the Office, its not my fault every wall that I need to drill through has Asbestos problems so I cannot get a wire to the office and Wireless is not possible in the traditional sense as I cannot get signal from a point close enough without the Asbestos again. So until my request for moneys for Ruckus kicks in no PC for the Kitchen.

As for your food issue Ric, you not think they are trying to fatten you up as your like me tall and thin so look like you need feeding up, perhaps Stu doesn't need feeding up as much hence the smaller portions for him
    are you saying I'm fat??! I tall and thin thank you very much, just do allot of exercise so like adequate amount of food.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,069 Times in 934 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    are you saying I'm fat??! I tall and thin thank you very much, just do allot of exercise so like adequate amount of food.
    As i've never met you before or see a full person photo (the one of your shirt and hands covered in ink didn't really give much away). But as you have said Rics letting you out of the ball and chain to come to the conference I guess I will meet you then.

Thank Post
    Our canteen are quite good ... has improved. We're on Scolarest down here .... I usually have the Pasta King (in a bowl though ... not a fan of those carboard tub type things some schools have!) with some delicious sauce (meatballs today!) and Cheese. Mmmmmmm!

stu
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    As i've never met you before or see a full person photo (the one of your shirt and hands covered in ink didn't really give much away). But as you have said Rics letting you out of the ball and chain to come to the conference I guess I will meet you then.
    yup yup, there providing food there too... time to be critical though this is free so cant be to harsh

Thank Post
    we have a nice setup here...kitchens and externals in one hall, all manner of options. I usually make my own, but on the occasions I've needed to go up it's been excellent.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123