+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
General Chat Thread, Where is my mug? in General; Originally Posted by stu yeah till he bought me new keyboard with short cut key to launch calculator, i never ...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    yeah till he bought me new keyboard with short cut key to launch calculator, i never leave desktop unlocked Ever now,
    I tried not to before but now I make sure
    That's no way to torture a technician. I made a little Autoit application and launched it with PSEXEC. Opens the technicians CD drive and makes a burping noise come from his PC.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 922 Posts
    hmmmmm don't tempt me my techies laptops have remotes with, just think of the fun with them mwhahahahahahaahahahha

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,799 Times in 1,117 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    Now your're just taking the *****

Obviously, if people were there and helping, then they deserve stuff - but to give away things to someone just because he couldn't make BETT......
    Nor could I, and lots of others !
    Hmmm.....
    It wasn't for lack of trying on his part. It was also a bit of a thank you for being a top bloke and lending an extra set of knowledgeable hands when another Northants school had a nasty virus infection and needed their SIMS box rescuing ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,799 Times in 1,117 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    hmmmmm don't tempt me my techies laptops have remotes with, just think of the fun with them mwhahahahahahaahahahha
    My first school, I accidentally put Back Orifice on a few classroom machines and would monitor student activity (restart the machine if they were surfing for dubious and non-work related materials) but forgot I had also put it on a colleague's machine ... and set them all te restart. He was in the middle of finishing off a bit of code and was in mid-compile. He was really happy!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 1,112 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumbleDook View Post
    My first school, I accidentally put Back Orifice on a few classroom machines and would monitor student activity (restart the machine if they were surfing for dubious and non-work related materials) but forgot I had also put it on a colleague's machine ... and set them all te restart. He was in the middle of finishing off a bit of code and was in mid-compile. He was really happy!

When we were first testing RM Tutor 3, and before the updates were installed to stop listing all the computers in the school, the Head of ICT would regularly lock all the screens of any active computer on the site instead of those in his lesson. Cue angry teachers marching to the IT suite

Thank Post
    I've had a frought day.

Yesterday my EduGeek mug went missing. Suspected the art teacher but she denied it when I asked her.

She's just brought it back with paint all over it. Someone in Art has been using it as a brush pot all day.

She was very apologetic and washed all the paint off, so I'm just glad to have it back.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OverWorked View Post
    I've had a frought day.

Yesterday my EduGeek mug went missing. Suspected the art teacher but she denied it when I asked her.

She's just brought it back with paint all over it. Someone in Art has been using it as a brush pot all day.

She was very apologetic and washed all the paint off, so I'm just glad to have it back.
    :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O Blasted people! Did it look like a brush pot! I think not it has its handle on it still so its not for art!!!! Gahhh!
    Last edited by john; 9th June 2009 at 09:50 PM.

Thank Post
    my mug dissapeared too although i have seen it on the system managers desk a few times :P good old pentium 4 mug

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234