Anyone else playing this rather daft youtube copyright lark game ?
Stick a video up with a backing track and the audio gets removed because of the UMG / WMG dispute ?
I have a few vids up which are currently going through the dispute process - I quote:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Which some people say have worked, also tried changing the pitch and length of the music.
I have had a few disputes come back saying I have failed but I just delete the video and then up load it again and start the process all over again !!!

Oh and because of this I have started giving copies of all my CDs which have the tracks on away for free to my family because it makes me feel better and it's MY personal way of sticking 2 fingers up to the greedy music toss pots......