+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Damn the lawnmower! in General; It went ok until I serviced it! It did work afterwards but wasn't good at starting. Fuels getting through but ...

Thank Post

Damn the lawnmower!

It went ok until I serviced it! It did work afterwards but wasn't good at starting. Fuels getting through but no spark and the ignition looks like a sealed unit. Desperate now because I need to mow the lawns before we go away.

On top of that, I've had internet problems at home. Just got the hardwire connection to the router working but still no wireless. Think I might need a new router.

Thank Post
    I'm having a new one delivered tomorrow; lawn that is! Taken a shed and concrete path up (OK a while back) and two sycamore trees out including the stumps and roots. Trying now to prepare the ground for turf. The only thing that grows well here are rocks. I've got a dozen sacks of gravel to dispose of...

Thank Post
    Looks like it was the gap between the ignition thingy and the flywheel. I adjusted it and still no spark. Put it back together wondering if it would go into the back of my car for repair. I gave it a quick pull and it fired into life going much better than it ever has, so I reckon it was assembled incorrectly.

Now just got to fix my wireless connection and it will have been a good day.

Thank Post
    got a new bosh lawnmower today - and have tidied up our "coms" cupboard (under the stares and top shelf only) need to update 4 computers and try and work out what to do with 2 old and working g3 imacs. wondering about fish tank route.

PEO
    Thank Post
    I dream of the day I can afford a home with a lawn.. we have a yard, but on the other hand we are about 2 minutes walk from the beach.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread