+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Chat Thread, Were you ever suspended/expelled? in General; Nope, not me. Not even one detention I was quite good because there were only 2 people in my year ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,379 Times in 1,675 Posts
    Nope, not me.
    Not even one detention

I was quite good because there were only 2 people in my year with red hair so it would have been pretty easy to spot me running away from the scene of the crime!

Thank Post
    Only detentions - average 1 a month

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    In high school.. a couple of detentions, and suspended from school dinners for stuff I wrote about them in the school rag. Well we were forced to write in the rag, and the deputy had to appease the angry dinner ladies lol

Oh and got the cane in Primary sch for appearing too many times outside the Head's office!

That little bit in the middle of Little Old England
    Thank Post
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 743 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I got kicked out of Warwick Uni in the early eighties after surviving my whole first year without attending a single lecture...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Nearly got suspended from highschool last year for being absent too much, but i quickly shut them up when i told them to check the dates against the medical certificate my surgeon provided and my TAFE attendance reports (which the school knew i was attending since the VOC Edu teacher send a email around to everyone).

Thank Post
    I got through school with a lunch time detention and an after school detention.

The lunchtime one was for not holding the door open for a teacher (didn't spot them (they were tiny!!!))

The after school one was for forgetting homework ONCE!!!

Never got suspended or expelled, I don't get involved in anything which could lead to trouble!

Thank Post
    Every few months I ended up in after school for a fogotten piece of homework - usually French, I had no patience for that subject.

Also got kicked out of one lesson once (english) for falling asleep in class. The teacher was reading from a book for half an hour and as I could happily do that myself as opposed to having my teacher do it for me, I started to dose off with my head in my hands on the desk. What I didn't realise is that I'd started to quietly snore and the next thing I knew, I heard the teacher ask if anyone had a camera and her and the whole class were staring at me and giggling. She said if I fell asleep in her class again, she'd kick me out. Then she resumed reading the book so naturally I fell asleep again. Ended up being kicked out 10 mins before the end of class.

Also had lines for "forgetting" my PE kit on a regular basis. They got around that one in the end by making me wear lost property which had been there for years, stunk and as I'm really quite tall, it didn't fit me.
    Last edited by _Bat_; 27th March 2009 at 08:59 AM.

Thank Post
    One "house" (45min after school) detention when i was in year 11 for finding the little who was bullying my younger brother and reading him his fortune. He accused me of punching him in the face, made for an amusing interview with the Head of House

Her: X claims you held him against a locker and punched him in the face
    Me: Did he look like I'd done that?
    Her: No, he didn't, so what did you do?
    Me: I explained just what i was going to do to him if he touched my brother again
    Her: Well that's a threat of violence in school so you have to have a detention, which night would you like to do it, and it won't be supervised
    Me: ???
    Her : If you're going to do that again please do it out of school, but I didn't say that.

Excellent lady my Head of House. School had failed to deal with said bully so I had to step in Not that I'm condoning my actions.

Supprised I didn't get more, was always "tinkering" in science and technology. Mixing pure amylase with H2O2 in bio, nearly causing an explosive rate of O2 production. Filling a lab with chlorine (electrolysis - whoops) and firing a water rocket across a room (Great Egg Race - I lost but in style).

Thank Post
    got suspended for fighting twice. neither of which i started, but definately finished

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    One detention and one set of lines, both in Year 7.

I had a good talking-to twice for "messing" with the school network as well.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12