+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Holiday time! in General; We're off to Lanzarote in a few hours for a two week holiday! It's the first time we've flown with ...
    Thank Post

Holiday time!

We're off to Lanzarote in a few hours for a two week holiday! It's the first time we've flown with 2 kids so it will be interesting to say the least!

Does anyone know if they let you use DVD players in the cabin? I can't find anything on the airline website that says otherwise, but I seem to remember some ban on laser devices.

Any tips for helping a 3 year old pass the time? I've got a small bag with some colouring gear and a cheapo electronic game which should keep him busy for 10 minutes, but what then?

Thank Post

Re: Holiday time!

It depends who you're flying with as well. I don't know of a ban on dvd devices, but most airlines these days, or at least the ones I've travelled on, have back-of-seat lcd screens which show in flight movies nnngrrr films. The flight should be somewhere around 3 1/2 hours. Give them the window seat, especially if you're travelling during daylight hours. there's a quite a lot goes on during flights these days, which may hold their attention. but the stuff they do normally to pass the time at home is usually good enough. chances are they'll fall asleep.
    Be prepared for it to be hot when you get there, plenty of high factor sunblock, drink regularly, water of course. And most Germans will be at home watching the world cup, so the chances are that you'll get a sun lounger.
    beeswax

Thank Post

Re: Holiday time!

Quote Originally Posted by beeswax
    And most Germans will be at home watching the world cup, so the chances are that you'll get a sun lounger.
    beeswax
    Thanks beeswax, I knew there had to be something good about going away whilst the World Cup is on!! Last time I was in Cuba!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread