+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
General Chat Thread, Heroes... in General; Oh House is brilliant....is it bad that older fake american Hugh Laurie is old enough to be my father but ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Oh House is brilliant....is it bad that older fake american Hugh Laurie is old enough to be my father but i still would?...

I was obsessed! With XFIles when i was younger, i should take a look at this Fringe..

I watched the first series of Prison Break but didnt bother watch anymore...they broke out! lol

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Miss View Post
    Oh House is brilliant....is it bad that older fake american Hugh Laurie is old enough to be my father but i still would?...

I was obsessed! With XFIles when i was younger, i should take a look at this Fringe..

I watched the first series of Prison Break but didnt bother watch anymore...they broke out! lol
    Haha!

the 2nd series of prison break was pretty good aswell, never got round to watching the 3rd series

Thank Post
    The third didn't really compare to the first, but was still better than anything else on at the time...

I like the angle they've taken with the fourth, shame its almost over for good

stu
    Thank Post
    I hate watching lost on TV i have to watch the box set as the episodes individualy arnt overly amazing but the overall plot is ace.

heros i didnt know was back on so will start watching but i lost interest when the ability to have powers became a simple injesction or shot from ando.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Heroes - series 3 part 2 seems better then part 1. Part 1 was far far too twisty and turny for my liking and it seemed a mess and its still a little early to say about part 2 but the first episode was okay. I want Ando Bike

24 - Liking Jack but yeh it does not seem to have the same edge as earlier series but it may improve

Lost - Its good enough but tbh if I didnt see it I wouldnt care. I thought they were far far far too slow with the story line in previous series.

BSG (Battlestar Galactica) - WATCH IT, WATCH IT ALL!!! This is one of the best, if not the best scifi series ever. I NEVER want to miss a episode and series 4 is the final series which is sad but at least they appear to be ending it on a high.

Prison Break - Its good but I have a habbit of missing it which means I dont revisit it.

Damages - Series 1 was brilliant (go Ted Danson ) and series 2 hopefully will be as juicy.

Fringe - Very good but I hope its not a never ending plot, I hate series that finish with a 2 part episode junk, thats one reason I love 24 etc so much, you get a conclusion.

All of these look so good in HD too

stu
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroHour View Post
    Heroes - series 3 part 2 seems better then part 1. Part 1 was far far too twisty and turny for my liking and it seemed a mess and its still a little early to say about part 2 but the first episode was okay. I want Ando Bike

24 - Liking Jack but yeh it does not seem to have the same edge as earlier series but it may improve

Lost - Its good enough but tbh if I didnt see it I wouldnt care. I thought they were far far far too slow with the story line in previous series.

BSG (Battlestar Galactica) - WATCH IT, WATCH IT ALL!!! This is one of the best, if not the best scifi series ever. I NEVER want to miss a episode and series 4 is the final series which is sad but at least they appear to be ending it on a high.

Prison Break - Its good but I have a habbit of missing it which means I dont revisit it.

Damages - Series 1 was brilliant (go Ted Danson ) and series 2 hopefully will be as juicy.

Fringe - Very good but I hope its not a never ending plot, I hate series that finish with a 2 part episode junk, thats one reason I love 24 etc so much, you get a conclusion.

i havnt heard of most of these but i dont watch tv sept for lost on sundays with mates and heros online.

Thank Post
    Just in case nobody knows yet, the new series of Fringe starts this month (march) on Sky

8. Thanks to Jake from:

ZeroHour (27th February 2009)

Thank Post
    Heroes = Season 1 & 2 Very good, Season 3 part 1 = pointless Part 2 = hmmm lets save the world aggggaaaaiiinnn. Yawn

Lost = Season 1 = Brilliant, 2 = Very Good, 3 = Not Bad, 4 = Absolute Tosh, 5 = ok again. Story is starting to get drawn out too much, this should be the last season but i hear they are gonna draw it out for another because its still making money. We seam to be getting 5mins of story and 40mins of waffle every episode at the moment.

BSG = Season 1 = Good, 2 = Very Good, 3 = Brilliant, 4 = OMG Glued to my seat. Fast paced story, constant plot twists (even in its 4th season), cant really ask for more from a series.

24 = Season 1-3 = Very Good, 4-5 = OK, 6 = Who are you kidding?, 7 = Good
    New series is good, but still cant help feeling its all been done and said in the previous 6 seasons. Yawn epsiode 10, better find the mole working in CTU/FBI, hmm job done, no wait someone higher up was pulling his/her strings better go after them now. Hmmm, sounds familiar. lol.

I do watch them all, but really i feel BSG is the only series on at the moment that is being truely creative.

Thank Post
    Heroes I lost interest in halfway through season one, i may watch it again but i doubt it. One series i am loving though is being human on bbc 3. Probably one of the best tv shows ive watched in a while, season one finishes next week though, heres hoping to another

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 626 Posts
    Heroes season 4 - ep 12 - major character dies.....ho hum. Only 7 eps to go, should get at least 2 in tomorrow.......then it's on to 24 !!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,119 Times in 1,024 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroHour View Post

All I can say to that is there was one that you missed

The Big Bang Theory Sheldon rocks

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    lol Mattx!!!!! You git!

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,641 Times in 2,045 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_shinobi View Post

Totally agree. If anyone is interested in the science behind the fun, their scientific advisor runs this blog - The Big Blog Theory

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_shinobi View Post

and chuck though im not so far liking series 3 as much as previous series

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroman View Post
    House FTW!!!
    HOUSE FTW + 1

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast