+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
General Chat Thread, Dad At 13 in General; Children's services should be involved and the child fostered out to a couple who have all the necessary parenting skills ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 781 Posts
    Children's services should be involved and the child fostered out to a couple who have all the necessary parenting skills to give this child all the essentials for it's future life.
    I feel this is an horrendous waste of 3 young lives and the parents involved should be taken to task over allowing this to happen by not educating their own offspring.
    This gives a feeling and sends a message to all the young people out there that it is ok to have under age sex and bring the country to a financial standstill if allowed to carry on like this. We are the only country apart from America who are allowing this through media hype to become socially acceptable, once again the gutter press have a scoop big bl**dy wow they should be helping in matters like this and not emblazing it all over the front pages and on social networking sites such as "youtube".
    The two children themselves should be facing very stringent consequences from the courts (maybe even a remand home) as well as their families.

I maybe coming across with strong views here but this is Bl**dy ridiculous in this day and age surely someone must have known that the young girl was pregnant and therefore had it terminated before it ruined these young peoples lives.

What next I ask myself?

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,813 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Blog Entries
    The girl actually looks like she could be the guy's mum.

Unvalidated User
    Thank Post
    This is NUTS

Yeh more taxpayers ca$h, I wondered if it really happened accidentally or was it some scheme by the mother. Then why would she be sleeping with a 13 year old!!

Noticed how she refuses to answer the "how you going to cope financially" question. Probably thinking "shuut up ill get a free house and benefits"
    Last edited by vikpaw; 14th February 2009 at 02:01 AM. Reason: language

Thank Post
    Someone somewhere should be arrested for that...

if not the mother (pedophilia) then the parents of the 13 yr old. Someone must have known she was pregnant, its kinda hard to hide.

Thank Post
    He was 12 when this happened... how did he manage to... you know... do IT... at that age ?!?!

Random... disgusting... urgghhh!!!

Poor baby!!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    He was 12 when this happened... how did he manage to... you know... do IT... at that age ?!?!
    To be fair to the lad, maybe I was "advanced" but I'm pretty sure that I would have leapt at the chance to have sex at that age and probably wouldn't have worried too much about contraception. However, I'd like to think that instead of thinking "the state will pay for everything" the prospective (grand)parents would have probably insisted on a termination.

The thing that puzzles me most is that most 15 year old girls try to pull older guys (more money, cars etc) rather than baby-faced nippers.

Thank Post
    Incredible track record in those 2 families when you read the article. The boys father has 9 children, the girls mother has 6 children.

Maz
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Incredible track record in those 2 families when you read the article. The boys father has 9 children, the girls mother has 6 children.
    Enough said... Pondlife Breeding...

Completely agree with Bossman's opinion - Social Services should be involved and children fostered into families that ARE able to cope - both financially and mentally.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    If my mum/sister ever read this I'd be in deep (both very anti-abortion), but...

In case like this I personally feel abortion should be a legal requirement.
    Last edited by vikpaw; 14th February 2009 at 02:02 AM.

Unvalidated User
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMarchand View Post
    I'd like to think that instead of thinking "the state will pay for everything" the prospective (grand)parents would have probably insisted on a termination.
    If it was early on in the pregnancy then definately agree. I think most bad/strange behaviour of young kids is mainly down to bad parenting. I know there is always exceptions but they are the main influence IMO. As already said, 9 and 6 kids basically says it all! Poor baby

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    How has the girl not been arrested or something....you know under age sex and all that....or dont they bother anymore?!

I feel sick..

I'm sure the novelty will wear off when she wants feeding in the middle of the night and nappy changes every 5 minutes

Unvalidated User
    Thank Post
    Yes is very hard work for the first years then they want all your money later on (Mrs. and kids)

But seriously, if it was the girl who was 13 they'd likely come down on him like a ton of bricks!

There was a 14 yr old pregnant at this school!

This is pedo though simple so I dont understand any of it.. is sad though as that boy really doesnt know what is going on.

Maybe B$ from the SUN??
    Last edited by blacksheep; 13th February 2009 at 04:01 PM.

Thank Post
    The girl was underage too. Although in the papaer it said that she was already on the pill but forgot to take it that one day. Was that convenient.
    What was an underage girl doing on the pill. She surely can't get that without the parents consent at that age.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,593 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Ridiculous! I was happy climbing trees and playing with my computer!

Thank Post
    I can't see them sticking at it tbh although I hope they get some help or the child is rehoused. I had a few months of hell with my first born I ended up walking about like a zombie for about three months.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast