+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, iPhone or HTC Touch HD? in General; ...
    Thank Post

iPhone or HTC Touch HD?

I was going to go iPhone but Orange have offered me my current contract which is £45 a month for 1200mins and unlimited texts with insurance included for £10 a month if i renew my contract.

SO i would be getting 1200mins ( i use about 1000 ) unlimited text, unlimited data and insurance for £15 a month if i get the THC Touch HD....

that is crazy, I have looked at reviews and this phone seems to be doing really well..

opinions?

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    From what I can gather the HTC touch is at the least a decent rival to the iPhone, and probably something of an improvement (no Apple software store is a good start).

Orange also seem to be quite a good network, so I'd recommend sticking with them if you can, particularly with that package.

Thank Post
    HTC Touch HD every time... once you get away from the fanboy-ism of Apple, the HTC is just an all-round better phone.

Yes, the iPhone has the better UI, but the HTC, even with Windows, is pretty good now with TouchFLO, also made better because of the screen size - whereas TouchFLO isn't quite so easy to use on the Diamond/Pro.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 825 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thank Post
    The iPhone does look nice, and it's interface is cool - but there's a lot more free stuff for WinMo.

Thank Post

HTC Touch

I have got the HTC Touch Diamond as have a few of my friends on my recommendation.

I wouldn't choose any other manufacturer ever again as im obsessed with it lol

Also Windows Mobile 7 is scheduled for release soon and the genius' at xda-developers may port the ROMs over to it, which will be lovely seeing that WM7 looks very nice.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 850 Posts
    Blog Entries
    TBH I would be very VERY tempted by the Nokia Tube coming out at the end of this month (only £250 with no contract - sim free)
    I would love a go as I am a big fan of nokias and it has free music too (nokia's "comes with music")
    Batt life is amazing too by comparison to the iPhone. I have the 3g iphone and tbh I am sorely tempted to go out and have a play with the nokia as the battery life is annoying as well as all the apple lock in's
    s60 mobiles also have a huge amount of software.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information