+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Chat Thread, Parcelforce *%!?@# in General; Not had any problems with citylink before personally, though from reading the reports on the ebuyer forum regarding citylink, I ...

Thank Post
    Not had any problems with citylink before personally, though from reading the reports on the ebuyer forum regarding citylink, I was very tempted to not use ebuyer at all. The driver putting a "we called when you weren't in" card though the door without even ringing the bell or knocking on the door complaints are far too many to not contain some degree of truth. And paying for next delivery is pointless in some areas as it never arrives the next day and trying to get your delivery money back is futile.

Thank Post
    I've had a card left by CityLink saying sorry you weren't in.

Actually we were, heard the letter box and by the time we'd picked up the card and gone outside the van was disappearing down the street.

Lazy B hadn't knocked at all.

Like ParcelFarce earlier this week I think they couldn't be bothered to try and used the weather as an excuse.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by antoeknee View Post
    I've had a card left by CityLink saying sorry you weren't in.

Actually we were, heard the letter box and by the time we'd picked up the card and gone outside the van was disappearing down the street.

Lazy B hadn't knocked at all.

Like ParcelFarce earlier this week I think they couldn't be bothered to try and used the weather as an excuse.
    Know the feeling. I live in a block of flats and so we have a buzzer entry system. Stayed in all day, around 6pm went out round to the chippy, and stuck in the door was a "you were out" card dated about midday. Errrrr I was in the whole time and that buzzer did not go off! So I had the fun of an expensive call to get the delivery rearranged, followed by a trip to the parcel centre - fortunately it's relatively easy to get to (the one back home was in the middle of an industrial estate completely inaccessible unless you drove - which I don't). However, after a snotty letter, I got a fiver back from them covering the cost of calls and bus fares.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information