+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
General Chat Thread, Verified Role Status for EduGeek in General; There was no slightly superior attitude. There was an idea suggested, it got ripped apart, it became an elitism topic, ...
    Thank Post
    There was no slightly superior attitude.

There was an idea suggested, it got ripped apart, it became an elitism topic, then it become one of discussion attitudes.

The simple response - I'll have the post removed because frankly it is clear than not every who works in Education actually cares, each to their own.

Thank Post
    This is no longer an idea which I am actively promoting or suggesting. A request has been made for the topic to be removed.

Least to say I am disappointed with the half "unprofessional" responses that I've received. I expected more to say the least.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turrellj View Post
    This is no longer an idea which I am actively promoting or suggesting. A request has been made for the topic to be removed.

Least to say I am disappointed with the half "unprofessional" responses that I've received. I expected more to say the least.
    Man get over yourself, I do hope we dont have to suffer your ideas and attitudes for much longer.

Thank Post
    Man I hope you get over yourself at some point because you're the reason EduGeek just lost an EduSupporter.

You've done nothing for this forum except present how members should not conduct themselves.

5. Thanks to DG01 from:

tomscaper (24th November 2008)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    Whilst I agree in principle, I think that there are always ways to speak in private to members whose posts lead you to believe that they can help you with your particular 'sensitive' issue.
    At one point I was in favour of removing students but I have come to realise that they are able to get the info elsewhere and that most of them on this site are genuinely here because they want to learn about IT, not be subversive.

And......

<snip>
    Where does he tell anyone how to do there job?
    Last edited by tarquel; 1st January 2009 at 04:57 PM. Reason: removing part of witch's quote as per the snip of her original post

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,738 Times in 1,087 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Ok folks ... discussion is over right now. People need to think carefully about this. Someone raised an idea and it has become a tad opinionated in responses.

It is a meta-discussion ... and these tend to get a little heated. I think we should take a breather, give it a week and then if we want to come back to a reasonable discussion then we will look at it again. Remember that this is an online medium ... it is sometimes easy to lose some of the unread meaning that would work better over a pint in the pub.

8. 3 Thanks to GrumbleDook:

DG01 (24th November 2008), Little-Miss (24th November 2008), tomscaper (24th November 2008)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234