As a school we have a license to play music through school using the tanoy system. How are we fixed if I want to make a short school radio show (just announcements and news etc) and include some music in it, then place it on the server as an mp3 for classes to play it back when they want to?

Would the normal license cove us or is this one of those new grey areas?