+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Which mobile network in General; which mobile network plans should I look out for... I'm currently with O2 but feel that they don't actually provide ...
    Thank Post

Which mobile network

which mobile network plans should I look out for... I'm currently with O2 but feel that they don't actually provide a lot of bang for the buck anymore - their customer services is pretty good though IMHO.

I'm primarily after 'unlimited' web access - I know most cap on 1gb per month - and, if I'm lucky, unlimited texts.

3 seem too good to be true but I've heard bad reviews about their coverage and customer service.

T-Mobile looks pretty good 40 quid for unlimited texts, 1000 mins and unlimited web - and an N95 8gb too

Does anyone use T-Mobile or does anyone know of a similar / better package, etc I'm looking at around 40 quid a month or less...

Cheers

Thank Post

t-mobile

Yes we use t-mobile and have 6 phones on the contract now just redone the contract as someone was leaving.

I got new n95 8gb phone. Told the sales guy everyone else was happy with their handsets so he went off worked out a new deal which now means we pay half the amount every month that we where paying. Been very happy with them.

3. Thanks to imiddleton25 from:

KarlGoddard (3rd August 2008)

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,585 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1 thing I would check is if the proposed network works at your house. My last network had no coverage at home it was a right pain.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FN-Greatermanchester View Post
    1 thing I would check is if the proposed network works at your house. My last network had no coverage at home it was a right pain.
    Sounds like a good excuse to go down the pub :-)

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 758 Posts
    Blog Entries
    To be honest, what looks like a good deal with one supplier one month will be outdone the next.

I'd think about what you're actually gonna use and try and get the best price for that amount of data.

Also might be worth giving o2 some stick about leaving first - they might offer you a better deal. when i did that, t-mobile halved my monthly cost, gave me unlimited data and a shiny new htc touch. worth a go

7. Thanks to Domino from:

KarlGoddard (5th August 2008)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    To be honest, what looks like a good deal with one supplier one month will be outdone the next.

I'd think about what you're actually gonna use and try and get the best price for that amount of data.

Also might be worth giving o2 some stick about leaving first - they might offer you a better deal. when i did that, t-mobile halved my monthly cost, gave me unlimited data and a shiny new htc touch. worth a go
    im quite useless at that sort of thing, but i'll give it a go!!

Thank Post
    Im with T-Mobile. The network is fine. My handset however, is crap. I have an HTC TYTN11. I have had nothing but problems with it. The battery stuggles to last one day with nothing running. It randomly turns itself off. Windows mobile is doing all sorts of strange things (locking up, randomly launching programs etc.) I phoned T-Mobile to get a replacement and they said they needed to take it away for a week or two to be repaired. They would also not offer me a replacement phone for this time. Other networks I have been with in the past have always did a like for like swap at the door. I wasn't happy.

Thank Post
    T Mobile- Blackberry 8120 (free with contract) 35.00 a month - 200 worth of calls and unlimited data - Bargin

8120 is really great...

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread