Hello,
Becta are running an ICT Network Managers meeting for Academies and One School Pathfinders.

The staff at Thomas Deacon Academy in Peterborough have kindly agreed to host this meeting which is scheduled for 3rd July 2008.

This is an opportunity for you to discuss your issues and developments with like-minded individuals. The agenda contains sessions on topical issues such as real time reporting, virtualisation technology and the Framework for IT Technical Support (FITS). There will also be a tour of the impressive Fosters & Partners-designed Thomas Deacon Academy, focussing on the academy's ICT solutions.

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to any other ICT Network Managers/IT Directors in other Academies or One School Pathfinders if you are aware of anyone else who might be interested.

Unfortunately, there is a limited number of places for this meeting so they will be strictly on a first come first served basis. I would be grateful if you could write to me at neil.higgs@becta.org.uk to register your interest.

I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Kind regards,
Neil
-------------------------------------------
Neil Higgs
Project Support Officer
Capital Building Programmes Team
Becta
Milburn Hill Road
Science Park
Coventry
CV4 7JJ