+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 103 of 103
General Chat Thread, Well Done Chelsea in General; yeah i think all the pro`s dive, i dont think its on but admit that its become a part of ...
  1. #91

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    91
    Thank Post
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    15
    yeah i think all the pro`s dive, i dont think its on but admit that its become a part of 21st century football
    the english league isnt as bad as the italian or spanish league

  2. #92
    mortstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    341
    Thank Post
    12
    Thanked 29 Times in 18 Posts
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Inbir316 View Post
    i never talk about diving as everyone is a culprit!
    That's very true and very disappointing.

    My people in glass houses comment was directed at Gerrard - not yourself.

  3. #93
    Inbir316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    252
    Thank Post
    12
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by philtomo-25 View Post
    yeah i think all the pro`s dive, i dont think its on but admit that its become a part of 21st century football
    the english league isnt as bad as the italian or spanish league
    italins arent too bad but spanish, portuguese are terrible for diving!! you only had to watch their antics in the CL! fair enough on ppl commenting on gerrard and yes hes been abit of a hypocrit but rooney is just as bad sometimes and dont even get me started with mr Didier "olympic diving ive been shot by a sniper from afghanistan" Drogba. but agree with philtomo its become apart of 21st century.

  4. #94
    Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sunny South Coast
    Posts
    954
    Thank Post
    11
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Rep Power
    21
    True, I cant remember the last time I saw an honest footballer. They cheat like mad, they dive, they pretend its a corner when they know full well it was a throw in, they never take a throw in or free kick from the allocated position..always moving the ball forward a bit, or shifting along the sidelines pretending they are looking for someone to throw the ball to while moving along the line and so on

  5. #95
    Elky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    485
    Thank Post
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    21
    Yet it still remains a great game!

  6. #96
    mortstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    341
    Thank Post
    12
    Thanked 29 Times in 18 Posts
    Rep Power
    21
    Back to OP,

    Well done Chelsea....particularly England's Brave J.T. (tm)

    hahahahha

    At home, hungover, day off work to recover

  7. #97
    flashsnaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    442
    Thank Post
    12
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    16
    I feel sorry for Terry, he wanted to win it for his team - he was so close. I thought he made good contact with the ball and then slipped after, didn't look like the slip interfered with the shot?

  8. #98
    mortstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    341
    Thank Post
    12
    Thanked 29 Times in 18 Posts
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by flashsnaps View Post
    I feel sorry for Terry, he wanted to win it for his team - he was so close. I thought he made good contact with the ball and then slipped after, didn't look like the slip interfered with the shot?
    I have no sympathy what so ever.

    Got what was coming to him, the snidy git.

    Nothing made of his spit on Tevez whilst Drogba was being sent off, karma pay back 10 minutes later with that slip.

  9. #99
    cookie_monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    4,196
    Thank Post
    392
    Thanked 278 Times in 239 Posts
    Rep Power
    74
    I feel just a bit for Terry but it looked like a miss to me. As for Drogba i was so happy when he was sent off i hope he leaves now, moan, moan, dive, dive. Typical display last night someone touched him then he ran off realised he wouldn't win the ball so did his 'oh i've been shot' impression (yes i know quite a few players do it but he's a 10th Dan master).

  10. #100
    flashsnaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    442
    Thank Post
    12
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie_monster View Post
    I feel just a bit for Terry but it looked like a miss to me. As for Drogba i was so happy when he was sent off i hope he leaves now, moan, moan, dive, dive. Typical display last night someone touched him then he ran off realised he wouldn't win the ball so did his 'oh i've been shot' impression (yes i know quite a few players do it but he's a 10th Dan master).
    He is an awesome actor, and sometimes hes amazingly strong and other times the smallest player on pitch with the lightest of touches sends him to the ground like a sack of sh**!

    God always sends upon him though, as within seconds he back up on his feet ready to play on.......

  11. #101
    Inbir316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    252
    Thank Post
    12
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by flashsnaps View Post
    He is an awesome actor, and sometimes hes amazingly strong and other times the smallest player on pitch with the lightest of touches sends him to the ground like a sack of sh**!

    God always sends upon him though, as within seconds he back up on his feet ready to play on.......
    surely you mean descend...tut tut you've changed

  12. #102
    coquet636
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    True, I cant remember the last time I saw an honest footballer. They cheat like mad, they dive, they pretend its a corner when they know full well it was a throw in, they never take a throw in or free kick from the allocated position..always moving the ball forward a bit, or shifting along the sidelines pretending they are looking for someone to throw the ball to while moving along the line and so on
    Robbie Fowler against aresnal when he tried to get the ref not to award a penalty against arsenal......

  13. #103

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gwynedd
    Posts
    33
    Thank Post
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    Great piece of sportsmanship that, and he then went on to 'miss' the penalty only for Jason McAteer to score the rebound.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Similar Threads

  1. Man Utd Vs Chelsea Groundstaff punch up
    By flashsnaps in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 28th April 2008, 12:26 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •