+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Does anyone recognise this? in General; Has anyone seen this banner on a website before? I've blanked out some of it as basically somebody has tried ...

Thank Post

Does anyone recognise this?

Has anyone seen this banner on a website before? I've blanked out some of it as basically somebody has tried to pass it off as their own work and I want to see if I can find out where it actually came from. To be fair I've removed the company name they added to it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does anyone recognise this?-compare.jpg  

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Edu-IT View Post
    Has anyone seen this banner on a website before? I've blanked out some of it as basically somebody has tried to pass it off as their own work and I want to see if I can find out where it actually came from. To be fair I've removed the company name they added to it.
    Can't say i recognize the logo or the banner. What is it in particular that you think has been copied ?

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,249 Posts
    I've never seen it before, but I'm guessing it's probably used for some price comparison type of website.

If you're the author of the banner, I suppose you could contact the website and make enquiries?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torledo View Post
    Can't say i recognize the logo or the banner. What is it in particular that you think has been copied ?
    All of it.

I'm not the author of the banner. It was posted for review, along with a website design, on a website and I am trying to identify where it has come from, just for my own curiosity and nothing else.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information