or rather Dweeb from GMTV beats guy who finished third in Fame Academy...

I know this is 2 weeks after the event, but only just caught the ben sheppard vs lemar bitch slapping, sorry 'boxing' match, for sport relief.

I couldn't bear to watch any of Sport relief so i missed the fight at the time.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rALAM...eature=related

Good job by Ben, he tooled Lemar pretty much from the opening bell, and while watching these 'celebrity' boxing bouts makes me cringe they're an interesting talking point.

The referee was absoltely abysmal, i know this is the bbc and they're obsessed with everything being family friendly but i can only assume the ref was given the instruction to break it up everytime they got into a scuffle. For those not familiar with boxing you are allowed to hurt you're opponent - almost as if the ref was some guy from the bbc accounts dept. he was that clueless. I wouldn't blame either of them if they KTFO of him.

As for lemar......pathetic to see him all but give up with 30 seconds to go. He was totally shot, no conditioning and to give up after a couple of rounds against a guy who sits on a sofa for a living shows how much stomach he had for the contest.

I would have really liked to see Ben being allowed to go after lemar and floor him repeatedly until he point black refused to give up. Wonder what the celebrity throng would have made of that....anything to stop them trivialising a potentially brutal sport with these watered down contests.......

On a side note good to see Frank out of the laughing academy.