+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Chat Thread, ?????? in General; I've always mean to plant some cress in some keyboards durring the holidays, I never get round to it....

Thank Post
    I've always mean to plant some cress in some keyboards durring the holidays, I never get round to it.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mark80 View Post
    "CU*TFLAPS"
    I'm trying really really hard not to laugh really really loudly at that

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C.Leblanc View Post
    I've always mean to plant some cress in some keyboards durring the holidays, I never get round to it.
    With the amount of cr@p that ends up in the keyboards it'd probably grow quite nicely! Not too sure that watering it would be good for the keyboard though.....

Thank Post
    When I was a student - some lads got a ladder to the local National Westminster Bank (as was) and rearranged the big plastic shop sign letters to read Nation Bestial W@nk - which made us smirk - plastic letters removed and name was painted on shortly after..

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tech_guy View Post
    We've got two Chinese teachers on an exchange visit for six months and it's does your head it at first with Windows XP in Mandarin on their laptops - setting up BB at their rented accomodation was interesting!
    Simple answer - two laptops. Take your English one along, find the icons/buttons/boxes you want to click on your laptop, then click the ones in corresponding positions on the Mandarin one (I've had to do that with a French computer in the past)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickJones View Post
    Simple answer - two laptops. Take your English one along, find the icons/buttons/boxes you want to click on your laptop, then click the ones in corresponding positions on the Mandarin one (I've had to do that with a French computer in the past)
    That's the classic method for resolving any sort of language related issue. We occasionally have students fiddle with our printers and change the language settings on them.

That said, I do know the Kanji for 'English' so if they attempt Chinese/Japanese their plan will be foiled!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information