+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, ... something that has worked! in General; Having posted numerous FFS posts of late I feel a small balance redress is required not to mention I feel ...
    Thank Post

Thumbs up ... something that has worked!

Having posted numerous FFS posts of late I feel a small balance redress is required not to mention I feel the need to count coup on something that has drive me potty now for two months.

I do a LOT of work and experimentation with inkjet printers in relation to feeding them with a continuous ink supply. All this while supporting four primaries (and hoping for more ).

All in all I've had mixed success but the rate of new inkjets being pumped out by Epson, Canon and HP have kept me on my toes and I did the math this tax year to discover I'd pumped over 5k into printers, ink and parts for development, testing and the like. Not to mention the jeans, t-shirts and other attire that has been on the receiving end of ink spatter or the like.

Anyway, four hard years of work is finally feeling like it could come together to the point where I know how to get a CIS to work with the HP officejet series, where to get 99% of the parts, pretty much ALL the problems you can have with a Canon Pixma printer and who to annoy until they provide you with esoteric materials to make it all happen. Oh and the sure and certain knowledge that ebay is a great place to buy something that will fubar your printer quicker than you can blink.

So, here I sit with a wide variety of printers, glues, ink stains everywhere and a sh*t eating grin... Life, can sometimes be good too it seems ...

... well, until my fiance comes back and sees this mess

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Hehe, nice work

Thank Post
    Oh and it just got better

I've just found the ultimate solution to a problem I was having with Canon Pixma's and pretty much written the troubleshooting guide to keeping them running. Only took, what? 2 years to get there..

Now if my fiance could just get out of the school she's in (currently in meltdown) and into a decent school we'd be laughing.. Hmm, time to buy a lottery ticket perhaps?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread