+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Freelance help wanted - Just an idea at the moment though in General; My head is under the impression that there's all sorts of niggly things not working on our network - partly ...

Thank Post

Freelance help wanted - Just an idea at the moment though

My head is under the impression that there's all sorts of niggly things not working on our network - partly true but partly due to the fact that people have recently been talking to him rather than me :x

Anyway - I have plans afoot already to fix the communication issues and he's offered to give me some cashies to get some help in for a few days. The best time I can see for this (although it would require me juggling leave) is the Feb half term break (w/c 20 Feb) and I wondered if there was anyone willing to put themselves forward.

Ideally, I would need a little Citrix experience but it will mainly be monotonous printer testing and software installation (MSI production and use of Citrix Package Manager). I would also like help with configuring a wireless bridge (poss. a 1 day job so somebody could volunteer solely for that).

The school is in Poulton (Lancashire) but I can offer a bed if someone want s to travel.

Like I said, nothing is set in stone at the moment. Please PM me!

Thank Post

Re: Freelance help wanted - Just an idea at the moment though

Either we have some very busy members or some very flush ones since nobody has offered their services.

I'm slowly working my way through my problems and it will mostly be policy testing and tweaking general stuff - as long as you have a decent level of competancy wrt GPOs it your help would be appreciated.

BTW - I can probably get someething in the region of £100 a day! If it wasn't me doing the asking I would be doing the freelancing! Like I said accomodation isn't an issue.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information