Hi folks!

Hope you've all had a good 'winter festival'. I know I enjoyed having a bit of a holiday

I was meaning to do this before Christmas but forgot and as I've just seen them today reminded me to post.
The one and only HP CLJ4550 broke last year and as it was going to cost waaaay too much to repair we decided to replace it. Great apart from the two full sets of toner I currently hold for it!

So before I try and Ebay it, I thought I'd give some Edugeekers the chance of taking them off my hands!
I would love to say free to good home but as it's two sets (and they were only bought recently!) I need to try and recoupe some of the money we sunk into these. There are two of each colour (Black, Magenta, Cyan and Yellow) all boxed HP ones, that fit the 4500 series.
If possible collection from Swaffham, Norfolk. If your really interested and its the delivery putting you off I'm sure I can try and organise something 8)

PM me if you want any more details. I dont want to put a set price on these so offers are most welcome!
I will need to have them gone by the end of January though (REALLY need the space) so if no-one wants them from here, I'll be auctioning them off.

Cheers
Steve 8)