+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Chat Thread, Just got interviewed... in General; Originally Posted by beeswax Before some of the memories fade I suggest you take some time over the Christmas break ...
    Thank Post

Re: Just got interviewed...

Quote Originally Posted by beeswax
    Before some of the memories fade I suggest you take some time over the Christmas break to write down exactly what you did, what you had to learn and how you handles tricky situations without a manager over you (to whom you were supposedly apprenticed). Then put it away somewhere safe for when you need to write up a cv.
    That is very very good advice and will be excellent for a future interview.

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by TinyChimpboy

but well done.. Curious what studys are you doing at the moment?

James
    I'm studying for a CCNA at the moment. I'm toying with the idea of doing things like MSCA/E but don't know where to look for doing them!

Beeswax - Thanks very much for the suggestion, i'll definitely do that.

Quote Originally Posted by torledo

At 20 you really shouldn't stay in this job for more than a year, unless they offer you a 50% pay rise.
    I don't intend on staying longer than a year anyway. I know there isn't much if anymore money in this role for me, unless we were to move away from a third party network management, which I doubt will happen. This is just to tide me over while i finish up my CCNA.

Rob.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

Kwl kwl... how you finding the CCNA

i am doing the CCNA and CCNP which i am finding ok tricky at times.. I am doing it through a company called skills train which you may of heard of they also offer the MCSA and MCSE courses. which is also what i am thinking of doing once completed CCNP

regards

james

Thank Post

Hi James,

I'm enjoying it so far. It's tricky at times but it will be worth it. I have heard of skills train. I may have to look into them! How is the CCNP? My tutor said that if you struggle with the CCNA then don't even think about trying CCNP. I'll have to wait and see how i finish up with my CCNA before I consider doing that. Cheers

Rob.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

Hi Rob,

I am Finding the CCNA not to bad at all... Just a matter of getting my head around the course material and i am fine. i think i should be fine with the CCNP but i aint started that yet as i need to complete the CCNA first but i have been given the course material of what you cover in the CCNP and it looks ok i havent done any of the stuff in the course before i don't think i will find that one as i am finding the CCNA.

Its all good though.. Skills train is good you get all the Live Labs etc just like you would with any other company that offered the course its Ace and i am glad i paid the money to do all 4 courses now (i mean my parents)

Regards

James

P.S. if you want to take a look at the CCNP Course material i can message you the list if you like so you can see what you cover in it

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information