+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
General Chat Thread, "Techie raises 10m to fight cyber bullying in classroom" in General; Originally Posted by Ephelyon Again, can I ask how these new features would compare to e.g. Securus? I don't think ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 987 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephelyon View Post
    Again, can I ask how these new features would compare to e.g. Securus?
    I don't think this thread should turn into a sales pitch on a sponsors forum. If one of the members could tell you it would be very handy.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    This sounds lik great news. Impero has certainly been one of my best purchases as a NM in a EDB school. So many things we have been able to do with it - Impero even came to the rescue recently when a graphics driver update fouled up and even though there was no output to a monitor we were able to roll the driver back with Impero. Exam lockdowns perfect as well. Needless to say im a big fan.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Have got something Securus vs impero but sadly as db said if posted I would violate the rules..

Thank Post
    Again, can I ask how these new features would compare to e.g. Securus?
    What specifically do you want to know?

Thank Post
    To be honest, I'm not interested in a rule-breaking sales pitch.

What I want to know is whether this Impero offering is pitched in the market to compete with Securus. That's essentially a Yes/No question so I don't think it contravenes forum rules (in the same way that a post simply stating that Progresso is pitched to compete with SIMS is perfectly fine). If it is, I'll discuss it further by phone.

If it's designed to be an alternative that pitches itself alongside something like Securus though, rather than as a direct replacement, then I'm probably not that interested. If the claim is that I might be able to kill two birds with one stone while saving 1 vCPU and 4GB RAM on my virtual infrastructure - especially if the add-on module is likely to be cheaper as well (without specific details) - then I'm interested.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    To be honest, I'm not interested in a rule-breaking sales pitch.

What I want to know is whether this Impero offering is pitched in the market to compete with Securus. That's essentially a Yes/No question so I don't think it contravenes forum rules (in the same way that a post simply stating that Progresso is pitched to compete with SIMS is perfectly fine). If it is, I'll discuss it further by phone.

If it's designed to be an alternative that pitches itself alongside something like Securus though, rather than as a direct replacement, then I'm probably not that interested. If the claim is that I might be able to kill two birds with one stone while saving 1 vCPU and 4GB RAM on my virtual infrastructure - especially if the add-on module is likely to be cheaper as well (without specific details) - then I'm interested.

Right as per the direct post above (Yes we feel we are replacement for Securus and also offer a lot more as well. If want direct comparison of securus vrs Impero then Sally one of our product managers/e-safety officer is best person to speak to as she use to work for Securus.

Russell

7. Thanks to russdev from:

Ephelyon (31st May 2014)

Thank Post
    Okay, thanks for that.

Thank Post
    How would people reach Sally?

Can you also confirm @russdev whether or not Impero will become available as different modules? @jonimpero
    Last edited by Edu-IT; 31st May 2014 at 10:06 PM.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edu-IT View Post
    How would people reach Sally?

Can you also confirm @russdev whether or not Impero will become available as different modules? @jonimpero
    Once again responding with direct request from a member: -

To reach sally get in touch I can pass on the details.. Second as per Jons message we are are splitting the product into different bundled modules.

So to explain at moment got:

V4 Education Pro 4.0 which is the full give me the goodies module.
    Learning Manager which is classroom management and e-safety
    Announced last week Impero Check in which is a power man service around the v4 power man
    We also have other modules being released however that will use the 'new platform' (same one that IRM uses)

Hope that helps.

p.s

If mods feel I am breaking rules (trying to answer the direct question only) then feel free to remove middle part.

p.p.s
    @VeryPC As this is your forum and trying not to 'advertise' on it but answer a direct question. Let me know if got any problems with post etc will remove it .
    Last edited by russdev; 31st May 2014 at 10:26 PM.

Thank Post
    Where can I find information on Impero Check In as there's nothing online? Feel free to DM or I can email you? Trying not to break rules but difficult to get information without asking! @russdev

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Edu-IT View Post
    Where can I find information on Impero Check In as there's nothing online? Feel free to DM or I can email you? Trying not to break rules but difficult to get information without asking! @russdev

Yeah I'd also be interested in more information about Impero Power Check, since I can't find anything online. @russdev PM me?

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,168 Times in 1,603 Posts
    Message for all on behalf of @Dos_Box

We appreciate that several of you want to find out more. Please could you direct questions concerning this to Impero directly via the links on their website rather than in this thread. It is very difficult for Impero to answer on here without violating site rules as the company is not a site sponsor. Thank you.

14. Thanks to elsiegee40 from:

jonimpero (2nd June 2014)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elsiegee40 View Post
    Message for all on behalf of @Dos_Box

We appreciate that several of you want to find out more. Please could you direct questions concerning this to Impero directly via the links on their website rather than in this thread. It is very difficult for Impero to answer on here without violating site rules as the company is not a site sponsor. Thank you.
    As DB says taking this offline is best as we don't want to violate the rules etc. It is fairly easy to find contact details for me if want to talk to me direct or as DB says contact details on the Impero website.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 588 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by russdev View Post
    @VeryPC As this is your forum and trying not to 'advertise' on it but answer a direct question. Let me know if got any problems with post etc will remove it .
    Actually, it's @Millgate's forum not ours, but all behaviour seems to have been very gentlemanly so far.

Al

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC View Post
    Actually, it's @Millgate's forum not ours, but all behaviour seems to have been very gentlemanly so far.

Al

LOL sorry thought it was yours well as @Millgate are Impero reseller hopefully got no issue etc

Russell

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast