+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Experience of Supplier in General; Anyone ever dealt with ,CBC Computer Systems', based in Sheffield or heard anyone that has. Have got some quotes from ...
    Thank Post

Experience of Supplier

Anyone ever dealt with ,CBC Computer Systems', based in Sheffield or heard anyone that has. Have got some quotes from them for whiteboard installs and they are quite cheap but not had anything done by them yet so not aware what thier work or after care is like. Have a usual supplier who does a good job but finding it difficult to justify going top them as the price difference is noticable.

Thank Post

Re: Experience of Supplier

I have no experience of CBC, but don't be shy about going with an existing IWB supplier if you are happy with the quality of their work and can't be sure of another company's. You can always ask them for example sites if you get no responses on here and if they can't provide any then think carefully.

I was once cornered into using an IWB install company I wasn't altogether happy about (I don't name them here obviously) and it was pretty disastrous :/ It was a learning experience though and I think I will make better decisions in the future, even if initially they aren't popular with management.

Thank Post

I think the only dealings I've ever had with them were in relation to getting a laptop fixed under warranty (think they are/were the Toshiba registered repair center) but that was over 7 years ago now. Don't think there were any problems but this is probably of no help to you.

Why not ask them for some schools they've already supplied to as references?

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

We use CBC a lot and they've always been excellent. I don't think we've ever had installations done by them but in terms of selling stuff at a good price, delivering it on time and sorting out odd problems I'd be very happy to recommend them :-)

Thank Post

Thanks for the replies. We initially used them as yourself because they were our local Toshiba laptop dealer and repairer, however as there prices are so good we have decided to maybe give them a go. As you said not had a problem with them on supply, delivery or repair just never had any installations done by them. We have got some details of a few schools done by them so we may follow them up before a final decision.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread