+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Stockton On tees Help Please in General; Morning, I need some help from someone with contacts in schools in the Stockton & Billingham areas please. This coming ...

Thank Post

Stockton On tees Help Please

Morning,

I need some help from someone with contacts in schools in the Stockton & Billingham areas please.

This coming weekend ( my archery club ( Norton Achers ) are hosting there annual archery have a go day in line with the archery gb big weekend we would like to extend an invertation to all schools, pupils, and staff in the Stockton area to come and " Have A Go" but I don't have contact details for them so Im hoping that someone on here can pass on the info for me our new press officer has put together a release and I can email that out to you if that's ok.

ill post a copy up here as well if I can. everybody is welcome

cheers

Andy

Norton Archers, incorporating Norton Archers Juniors

Archery GB’s Big Weekend comes to Norton
    Norton Archers is welcoming everyone to give archery a go

Budding bowmen and aspiring archers are invited to try out archery at Norton Archers, on the Spring Bank Holiday weekend, Sunday 25th May 10am to 4pm – even if they have never picked up a bow and arrow before.

Archery GB’s Big Weekend, in association with Foresters Friendly Society, will see 80 clubs across the country open their doors to potential archers. With over 5,000 members of the public set to take part and around 30,000 arrows to be shot in total, it is going to be a massive and exciting UK wide event.

Not only will visitors be able to try out a new sport, they will also have the opportunity to meet new friends – at each event there will be plenty of current club members to lend a hand and chat about how they got started in archery.

Norton Archery is no exception, it has been running for four years and has over a100 members, young and old, who take part in archery on a weekly basis. Norton Archery is location on the Norton (Teesside) sports complex, Station Road, Norton, Stockton-on-Tees, TS20 1PE.

All equipment will be provided, therefore all participants need to do is bring along themselves and plenty of enthusiasm.

To find out more about Norton Archers and the Big Weekend, please visit www.nortonarchers.co.uk

ENDS

For further information please contact;
    Nicola. Secretary@nortonarchers.co.uk
    Mike. publicityofficer@nortonarchers.co.uk

About Foresters Friendly Society:
    Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, Foresters doesn't have shareholders so its profits are instead distributed to policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through its Foresters Extras membership package.

Foresters takes a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance. Offering a range of financial products that are simple, flexible and affordable, Foresters doesn't believe in the hard sell. Instead, its products are backed by an excellent approach to customer service. For more information please visit http://www.forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk/ or call 0800 783 4162.

About Archery GB:
    Archery GB is the national governing body for archery in Great Britain. Archery GB is responsible for all levels of archery within UK from elite to development level. For more information please visit - www.archerygb.org

Norton Archery is affiliated to the Grand National Archery Society (GNAS - ARCHERY GB), Northern Counties Archery Society (NCAS) and Durham and Northumberland Archery Association (DNAA)
    Archery GB is the trading name of the Grand National Archery Society, a company limited by guarantee no. 1342150 Registered in England.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stockton On tees Help Please-archery-have-go-2014.pdf  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by woodham; 20th May 2014 at 09:37 AM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread