+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Disneyland Paris Tickets in General; I am off to Disneyland Paris. Taking my niece who is 4 and not well. There are 8 of us ...

Thank Post

Disneyland Paris Tickets

I am off to Disneyland Paris. Taking my niece who is 4 and not well.
    There are 8 of us going. Just wondered if anyone had used fnactickets website Concerts, theatre, museums, exhibition, football, rugby, matchs, fairs, tours - Fnac Tickets ?

Its a French site which is mentioned on quite a few google searches. Its is cheaper than going direct to Disneys website. They are doing 1 day 2 park tickets for 49 euros.

Just wanted to see if anyone had booked tickets with them before I spend 392 euros!

Or anywhere else to get a good deal
    Last edited by fiza; 24th April 2014 at 01:13 PM.

Thank Post
    Not used them before, but the last time I went I bought a season ticket as it was cheaper than a 4 day pass, that way the 4 of use got two trips (8 days) there in the year for less than the cost of 4 days.

Thank Post
    We went with Expedia, was really a really good price though it was for 10 of us.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,973 Times in 1,445 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danp View Post
    Not used them before, but the last time I went I bought a season ticket as it was cheaper than a 4 day pass, that way the 4 of use got two trips (8 days) there in the year for less than the cost of 4 days.
    This...it does work out much much cheaper.

Thank Post
    We are only going for 2 days and only really for my niece to see the parade and meet some of the characters. We may spend 1 day in the park and 1 day in Paris. So a season ticket or a 4 day pass is not good value for us.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fiza View Post
    We are only going for 2 days and only really for my niece to see the parade and meet some of the characters. We may spend 1 day in the park and 1 day in Paris. So a season ticket or a 4 day pass is not good value for us.
    Meeting the characters is not as easy as it might sound. A few make appearances for about 10 mins at a time but they don't just walk around the park. There is a chance you might not see a single one in one day.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Danp View Post
    Meeting the characters is not as easy as it might sound. A few make appearances for about 10 mins at a time but they don't just walk around the park. There is a chance you might not see a single one in one day.
    The parade will be the main attraction for her. Any characters will be an added bonus (especially princess Sophia)
    As she has a heart condition she wont be going on any of the rides.

Thank Post
    I wonder if it's worth emailing DLP directly and explaining that your niece has a heart condition so can't go on any of the rides. I know that many theme parks in the UK will make special arrangements for children with special needs and I think it's worth at least asking Disney whether (a) they will offer a reduced price ticket as she can't use the rides and (b) whether they can arrange some special opportunities for her to meet the characters. You would hope they would do their best to make sure she can make the most of her day there.

9. Thanks to ICTLady from:

fiza (25th April 2014)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICTLady View Post
    I wonder if it's worth emailing DLP directly and explaining that your niece has a heart condition so can't go on any of the rides. I know that many theme parks in the UK will make special arrangements for children with special needs and I think it's worth at least asking Disney whether (a) they will offer a reduced price ticket as she can't use the rides and (b) whether they can arrange some special opportunities for her to meet the characters. You would hope they would do their best to make sure she can make the most of her day there.
    That is a cracking idea, I am sure they will accommodate her and maybe at a reduced ticket rate.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread