2) MS Dart bootable environment with an av plug in ?
3) Attached externally to a computer with a decent and up to date av running regardless of os ie linux / mac os / windows etc
4) Safe mode with networking to try and update the av / anti malware and remove the malware whether viruses or whatever
mac_shinobi (15th March 2014)
But, I was more taking "the best offense is a a good defence" approach. The best solution to a malware problem is to never have one and Linux, iOS, and OSX in that order are the best defence on that front at the moment.
Top 10 clean up and virus protection software that I trust are:
· Immunet Plus: Immunet
· Norton: NORTON
· Registry Repair; Download Free Registry Repair - Fastest and Safest Registry Cleaner to Fix Registry Errors | Glarysoft
· Ccleaner: https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
· Malwarebytes: https://www.malwarebytes.org/
· BD antivirus: Bitdefender Security Suites 2014
· Avast; AVAST 2014 | Download Free Antivirus Software for Virus Protection
· Avira: Avira Free Antivirus - Download the best free antivirus software
· F-Secure: F-Secure ANTI-VIRUS | Advanced protection for your PC | F-Secure
· AVG: AVG Free | Antivirus | Free Virus Protection
Immunet are good, we use them with our filecloud solution as they intergrate very well together! But we use Sophos around the school as it's cheap for us due to county.
For personal use the only AV I ever use is MSE and shove ccleaner on to clean up registry and Temporary files every month
At work Sophos,
At home and for personal customers,
Spybot S&D Version 1.6
In failing that - LINUX!
I use dr web cure IT and kaspersky removal (ISO) and sometimes Norman malware cleaner
Drive vaccine / Deep freeze .. kind of thing
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)