+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
General Chat Thread, My SSD is being delivered by YODEL, Oh God Help Me! in General; Originally Posted by abillybob NO BOX around it or anything they just use the standard Asus Box as shipping and ...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abillybob View Post
    NO BOX around it or anything they just use the standard Asus Box as shipping and it was pushed through my letter box all torn into pieces again by Yodel and eBuyer (both are at fault) I was not impressed.]
    Pictures. Gief.
    Then send to them with a strongly-worded letter.

Thank Post
    Well, Yodel finally delivered yesterday's parcels. Glad I didn't have to pay for next day delivery! It wouldn't be as bad if the driver hadn't lied about trying to deliver and leaving a card.

Thank Post
    Strange, I've been buying stuff from Ebuyer for years and never any problem with delivery, which is why I keep using them.

Two examples.

Ordered a back-lit keyboard one evening about 8.30 - 9.00 pm, delivered by lunchtime the next day (to the school). Got free delivery on that one, too.

Ordered a Bluetooth speaker bar just on Tuesday evening for Friday delivery (to the school, I always get deliveries here 'cos I'm here all day), paid for Friday delivery. It was delivered yesterday. Again, next day, even though it was for their three-day delivery.

Maybe I've been lucky.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information