+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Anyone want an open source version of a Tech Support App I made? in General; So it started as me making an Auto Hot Key script for a Teacher and one thing lead to another ...
    Thank Post

Anyone want an open source version of a Tech Support App I made?

So it started as me making an Auto Hot Key script for a Teacher and one thing lead to another and ended up with this. It's essentially a program that contains just a bunch of easy access shortcuts to server side locations that contain Help Documents and Installers as well as direct shortcuts to internet explorer. It also includes a few scripts to automatically do things such as restart the computer in X amount of time or automatically do IP Release/Renew. It's far from finished and could still use a lot of work but I've put a ton of time into it and figured I would share it out. You can copy and paste it into a txt file and then save as a .AHK file, then once finished you can convert it to an exe. I made a lite version that runs only on the client side as oppose to the full version.

Here are some screenshots I took. For security reasons I blocked out personal/school info out in blue.
    app - Imgur

like I said this was made using autohotkey language, it's a super easy and super basic to pick up on. If you want the script please private message me and I will also include more information on it and where to get started. It will be in the form of a generic template and background visuals not included so you will need to make you're own or leave it blank.

Update 1: I will not send the app in a file, I will give you a link to paste bin for you to look over it and save it how you want.
    Last edited by Yeo695; 12th February 2014 at 07:16 PM.

2. Thanks to Yeo695 from:

howartp (12th February 2014)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread