+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
General Chat Thread, RM Neon Theme in General; Originally Posted by nephilim Because our previous NM locked down the PS1 extention so we can only create new ones. ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    Because our previous NM locked down the PS1 extention so we can only create new ones. Otherwise they all show up as protected. We can't figure out how he did it so on our new server build we will be adding gpos in batches to see which set did this. Then narrow down from there.
    You could create a PowerShell script to undo or workaround that restriction?

2. 2 Thanks to webman:

nephilim (12th February 2014), ZeroHour (12th February 2014)

Thank Post
    I always think having skin options on a forum is quite fun. Personally I like the Blue because I find it easier on the eyes. Individually I think the RM colours are fine, it is the high contrast of the bright and dark that I think makes people's eyes go squiffy - if the theme replaced the blue with the mint green it'd be like the cool purple Bett one. Personally I find any high contrast themes difficult to look at and that is not limited to forums but to websites and even windows itself. On the flip side, there are people out there that really need the high contrast and find bright text on dark backgrounds easier to read (IIRC some dyslexics prefer this?). Having the option to change this and select a theme of your choice gives most people an option that works for them. Forums like this can only continue to run and to be the resource that they are through donations, subscriptions or sponsorship. Clicking a little button to change the theme is a small price to pay for free access to such an extensive resource.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,314 Times in 798 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Those asking about RM-Neon not replying, I will drop them a nudge today, I missed those messages in this threads pagination.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries
    @ZeroHour They replied to mine this morning, so they may well have replied to a lot of people

Thank Post
    Mine too and I've now entered. Said they weren't expecting PMs at first but looks like they're now in gear in that respect.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456