Our place wants to start doing this, outside of school hours, weekends etc for income.
Any of you guys doing this. We have EES agreement, so this will not allow external people to use office and Windows etc.
I have been told there are some various licences I can purchase to cover it use, which is fine as this can be got back for the hiring of the computer suites.
Do you use published desktops / virtual machines? Do you allow USB sticks with all the potential viruses etc.
Any thoughts would be great