+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Google Car Insurance Quoter in General; My car insurance is due at the end of next month so have been doign the usualy shop-around to see ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Blog Entries

Google Car Insurance Quoter

My car insurance is due at the end of next month so have been doign the usualy shop-around to see if I can get it down a bit and came across this: https://www.google.co.uk/compare/car...ce/form?p=home
    Now this is new to me (I didn't see it last year) and have just given it a whirl. And to my surprise it works really well and has delivered at least one quote which is almost 50% cheaper than my current insurer
    And yes, I gave it my junk email account details

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dos_Box View Post
    My car insurance is due at the end of next month so have been doign the usualy shop-around to see if I can get it down a bit and came across this: https://www.google.co.uk/compare/car...ce/form?p=home
    Now this is new to me (I didn't see it last year) and have just given it a whirl. And to my surprise it works really well and has delivered at least one quote which is almost 50% cheaper than my current insurer
    And yes, I gave it my junk email account details
    I was doing the usual compare the market thing but I discovered that these much lower quotes were low because the excesses were crazy-high, NCD wasn't protected and the cover was minimal. When I started tweaking the quotes to match my current level of cover the perceived savings disappeared very quickly. In the end I gave my current insurer (Aviva) some earache and got a fairly good renewal deal (their original quote was a bit pants). It helps to have the information in negotiations though.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread