+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
General Chat Thread, Greatest Comedy EVER !!!! in General; i agree martin o'neill is no where England want to be going...
  1. #31
    rsarg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    54
    Thank Post
    16
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    i agree martin o'neill is no where England want to be going

  2. #32

    tech_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    That little bit in the middle of Little Old England
    Posts
    8,162
    Thank Post
    1,924
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 748 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    400

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    I'm sorry but fooooooball is boring. Roll on next year & F1.

  3. #33
    DSapseid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    1,155
    Thank Post
    131
    Thanked 54 Times in 47 Posts
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    Mourinho as manager with Shearer as his assistant for a few years then Shearer as manager.

    Look at what van basten has done for holland or klinsman for germany. Past heros that have changed the national team around!

  4. #34
    aliv25
    Guest

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    England footy hasn't got the appeal that the mighty gunners produce...class, essence and heart. Dont think I saw any england player play with there hearts on there sleeves. Overpaid, overated...most just play for the glamourous life.

  5. #35
    PEO
    PEO is offline
    PEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,096
    Thank Post
    457
    Thanked 152 Times in 96 Posts
    Rep Power
    72

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by aliv25
    England footy hasn't got the appeal that the mighty gunners produce...class, essence and heart. Dont think I saw any england player play with there hearts on there sleeves. Overpaid, overated...most just play for the glamourous life.
    also known as expensive andrex

  6. #36
    aliv25
    Guest

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy
    also known as expensive andrex
    LMAO and the following song should be dedicated to Mclaren made famous by The Streets, which goes...

    "Dry your eyes mate
    I know its hard to take but her mind has been made up
    Theres plenty more fish in the sea
    Dry your eyes mate
    I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts
    But you've got to walk away now
    Its over"

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kendal, Cumbria
    Posts
    616
    Thank Post
    60
    Thanked 67 Times in 44 Posts
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by aliv25

    LMAO and the following song should be dedicated to Mclaren made famous by The Streets, which goes...

    "Dry your eyes mate
    I know its hard to take but her mind has been made up
    Theres plenty more fish in the sea
    Dry your eyes mate
    I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts
    But you've got to walk away now
    Its over"
    ..... with a severance payment in the region of £2,000,000!!!!

    Let's see, if I cock up the network by selecting completely the wrong hardware and then connecting it in a non-standard way that seems to have no discernable rationale; on a day when Ofsted are in; and introduce a new OS without any knowledge of it's ability to work with the existing setup; etc etc ...................................I wonder if I'll get a load of dosh???

    Or will I just be out on my arris!!! :? :? :?

  8. #38

    webman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    8,422
    Thank Post
    645
    Thanked 967 Times in 667 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    328

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveT
    Let's see, if I cock up the network by selecting completely the wrong hardware and then connecting it in a non-standard way that seems to have no discernable rationale; on a day when Ofsted are in; and introduce a new OS without any knowledge of it's ability to work with the existing setup; etc etc ...................................I wonder if I'll get a load of dosh???
    No.

    But if you were a teacher, then yes

  9. #39
    torledo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,928
    Thank Post
    168
    Thanked 155 Times in 126 Posts
    Rep Power
    48

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DSapseid
    Mourinho as manager with Shearer as his assistant for a few years then Shearer as manager.

    Look at what van basten has done for holland or klinsman for germany. Past heros that have changed the national team around!
    Van Bastern did reasonable well for Holland - but Germany have reached the latter stages quite regularly - unlike England who are predominantly a second round or quater final team even if they do qualify for the final stages of a tournament. So Germany have a history of doing well and getting the job done irrespective of who the manager is.

    Shearer is a good choice as a member of the coaching staff but he doesn't have the players with the right mentality (unlike the german teams) or the right level of talent (like the dutch teams) to give us any indication that as manager he can do any more than what mclaren or sven achieved. England need someone who's a bit arrogant, has been around the block a few times, remains calm under pressure and can put a rocket up their backsides when necessary and mould mediocre players into a team that can win games. Fabio Capello used to be that kind of manager - but I don't agree that mourinho has what it takes to do better than sven.

  10. #40
    torledo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,928
    Thank Post
    168
    Thanked 155 Times in 126 Posts
    Rep Power
    48

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tech_guy
    I'm sorry but fooooooball is boring. Roll on next year & F1.
    And F1 isn't most of the time ?

  11. #41
    PEO
    PEO is offline
    PEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,096
    Thank Post
    457
    Thanked 152 Times in 96 Posts
    Rep Power
    72

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    sven was crap, all he did was live in playboy world

  12. #42
    greenfieldsupport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Newton Aycliffe, Durham
    Posts
    240
    Thank Post
    14
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mattx
    The country is currently very good at loosing things. First some CDs and now football !! :-)

    Still, this evening has given me a good laugh. I don't normally watch football so its really VERY funny.
    including my laptop :P

  13. #43
    StewartKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,587
    Thank Post
    2
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    Whats the difference between the England football team and Lewis Hamilton?

    Next year, Hamilton will still be with McLaren!

    Throws hat into ring...... Mark Hughes for England manager!

  14. #44
    aliv25
    Guest

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by StewartKnight
    Whats the difference between the England football team and Lewis Hamilton?

    Next year, Hamilton will still be with McLaren!
    Nice-one :-)

  15. #45
    tomscaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    814
    Thank Post
    118
    Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: Greatest Comedy EVER !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by StewartKnight
    Whats the difference between the England football team and Lewis Hamilton?

    Next year, Hamilton will still be with McLaren!

    Throws hat into ring...... Mark Hughes for England manager!
    Did you get that joke off the bbc 606 website.



SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Very Funny NZ TV Comedy - Seven Periods With Mr. Gormsby
    By eduabncs in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25th December 2007, 03:19 PM
  2. Am I just in an odd mood or is this pure comedy?
    By gwendes in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 23rd March 2007, 10:56 AM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •