+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Chat Thread, Another blow for the SNP... in General; Originally Posted by Gatt My main worry about the current polls, are the number of people who are not sure ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 1,252 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatt View Post
    My main worry about the current polls, are the number of people who are not sure how they will vote, they change constantly, and could be enough to edge the vote more to a YES vote...

A YES vote would be damaging for Scotland in so many ways..
    I agree, which is why I'm convinced it won't happen. Polls are always mis-leading and it's all to do with how you interpret the data. SNP are saying they'll be better off financially and the Government are saying they'd be worse off - so work that one out!

Quote Originally Posted by hardtailstar View Post
    I need to start digging some tunnels to cross the border to see my family.....
    I did wonder that too - will we need a passport to get into Scotland? I'd probably say yes you would.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I did wonder that too.
    Want to join forces?

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 1,252 Posts
    Well I don't have family there, but it's a great place to go to get away from 'Birmingham' lol

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 1,129 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    SNP are saying they'll be better off financially and the Government are saying they'd be worse off - so work that one out!
    This is the problem with both campaigns. The Yes camp say everything will be great, the No camp say everything will be terrible. I suspect that reality would be somewhere in between, some good some bad but without an honest discussion about the possible futures voters can't really make an informed decision about where the balance lies.
    This probably plays into the hands of the No camp as moderate voters (not the fanatical separatists or unionists) are more likely to vote to keep the status quo than take a gamble on changing things.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    There really is this feeling of a divorce here, where Scotland will up sticks with the telly, the x box, the good cutlery and leave the dog behind... how they think they can dictate what they will and won't have when the go is crazy... If they go they are totally on their own, no infrastructure of their own we will take it all.

Besides, they vote on the Thursday, count Friday, declare Saturday, party Sunday and we invade Monday... 2pm Monday afternoon it belongs to England... again...

6. Thanks to GREED from:

witch (28th November 2013)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12