+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
General Chat Thread, Have to get in quick! in General; We've already booked our tickets for Kendal Calling 2014! They've had consistently good line-ups for the past few years now ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,162 Times in 987 Posts
    Blog Entries
    We've already booked our tickets for Kendal Calling 2014! They've had consistently good line-ups for the past few years now so we decided to take the plunge.
    Took advantage of the early bird offering and went the extra mile to go on the 'Emperors Field' So we can drive our car to where our tent is going to be and have 'proper' showers and toilets.
    I'm getting to old for doing multiple trips to/from the car park to bring in a families worth of kit. Unfortunately our kids are not old enough to carry large loads yet
    I worked it out and I did an average of 4 miles to setup/take down our gear, so to use an old phrase 'Blow that for a game of soldiers'.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 797 Posts
    A mate of mine used to work for a local radio station and still helps out from time to time, in return he often gets free tickets to gigs in Wolverhampton/Birmingham and quite often takes me with him. Tonight we're going to see Beady Eye

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dos_Box View Post
    We've already booked our tickets for Kendal Calling 2014! They've had consistently good line-ups for the past few years now so we decided to take the plunge.
    Took advantage of the early bird offering and went the extra mile to go on the 'Emperors Field' So we can drive our car to where our tent is going to be and have 'proper' showers and toilets.
    I'm getting to old for doing multiple trips to/from the car park to bring in a families worth of kit. Unfortunately our kids are not old enough to carry large loads yet
    I worked it out and I did an average of 4 miles to setup/take down our gear, so to use an old phrase 'Blow that for a game of soldiers'.
    Primal Scream - Loaded // LIVE at Kendal Calling 2013 - Video Dailymotion

But be aware that Kendal Calling is no longer in Kendal ....... should really change its name to Penrith Calling!!!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123