+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, BBC Playlister Launched in General; ...

Thank Post

BBC Playlister Launched

The BBC today announced BBC Playlister, a new digital music product that will transform people’s relationship with music from the Corporation.

BBC Playlister will let audiences add and save their favourite tracks heard on the BBC to a personal online playlist, which they can then export to one of the BBC’s digital music partners where they can hear the music in full. Music fans will also get hand-picked recommendations from their favourite DJs and presenters.

Each year, the BBC showcases more music than any other broadcaster across its radio, TV and online services. However, once broadcast, it can be difficult for audiences to find the music they hear on the BBC again. The first of its kind, BBC Playlister changes that for ever.

With BBC Playlister, music fans can:

Collate the tracks they love from across the BBC – via a simple sign-in process, audiences can click to remember the music they hear on the BBC and add these to their personal playlist
    Discover recommended tracks from favourite BBC DJs and presenters or popular programmes – helping fans discover more of the music they wouldn’t have otherwise found, and get inside picks from some of the best experts in the world
    Easily export their playlist to their chosen digital music service – to replay whenever they want to in the simplest way possible

BBC - Media Centre - BBC introduces new digital music product, BBC Playlister, partnering with Spotify, YouTube and Deezer

LINK: BBC Playlister

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 1,103 Posts
    Blog Entries
    It seems remarkably straightforward and cool. I have Radio 6 on my favourites bar anyway so I can see what song is playing, so middle click to open site, left click to Add to Playlister, done.

I'm liking this.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread