+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Chat Thread, LNL Free Printers for Schools in General; Just a quick relpy about our scheme since there seems to be some misunderstanding. This is definitely NOT a 'con'. ...

Thank Post

Re: LNL Free Printers for Schools

Just a quick relpy about our scheme since there seems to be some misunderstanding.

This is definitely NOT a 'con'. We are a reputable and well established IT supplier. Why not ask Konica Minolta about us.

The scheme has now changed to provide free use of a printer to a school (subject to our acceptance) for three years.

The school does have to commit to purchase three sets of toners in the three years as a minimum from us however the agreement provides that if the genuine consumables can be bought elsewhere at a lower cost we have to either match the price or allow the school to purchase elsewhere ( or end the contract). Subject to verification.

there is no need to keep the 'bumpf' as any school offered the scheme has a detailed signed contract confirming the terms and conditions.

Given the number of schools throughout the country who have benefitted from our scheme you should not find it difficult to make contact with one that can tell you about it from experience rather than just assuming the worst.

Any school is welcome to enquire and receive full details of the scheme by email or post; It just might save them time and money!

Thank Post

Okay and now it's Laura's turn to put her side of the story

Thank Post

I suppose if Mr Konica increases the laser printer subsidy to near total cost and increases toner and other consumables price to cover the difference then it could end not being a con.

Does the same deal apply to other consumables - e.g if we can find originals cheaper - match price/deal off?

What happens when (sorry-if) the printer develops a fault - who pays to mend it?

regards

Simon

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by LNLPrintersforSchools
    Just a quick relpy about our scheme since there seems to be some misunderstanding.

This is definitely NOT a 'con'. We are a reputable and well established IT supplier.
    Like I said, I believed (and still do) that LNL were legitimate.

The market of supplying printers and consumables to schools seems to be full of rogues. I don't know why this should be, but it is. A lot of us have been stung by "too good to be true" schemes (scams).

I was just checking with my peers to see if anyone else had any experience of LNL.

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by OverWorked
    he market of supplying printers and consumables to schools seems to be full of rogues. I don't know why this should be, but it is. A lot of us have been stung by "too good to be true" schemes (scams).
    Unfortunately schools are just another market but when you consider that consumables are worth billions you understand why there's a lot of companies jumping on the consumables bandwagon. Printers really are cheap in comparison to the actual toner, ink, cartridges, etc...

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12