We've recently started using a new web based help desk solution. It's fully compatible with the main popular web browsers. Annoyingly though, when using it in Chrome and looking at tickets, dates are shown in US format (MM/dd/YYYY). Load it up in IE and the date formats are in UK (dd/MM/YYYY). I can't find what's causing this problem but it points to something in Chrome as another chrome user has UK date formats. I've checked all the usual regional settings time format settings but am stumped. Any suggestions?
Maybe you could share it in the event others have the same?
- Go to Chrome Options
- Show Advanced Options
- Under Language, click on Language and input settings…
- Click Add and find English (United Kingdom) and add it to the existing list
- Click and hold English (United Kingdom) and drag it to the top of the existing list
- (Optional) You can also click the Use this language for spell checking button for UK Spell Checking.
- Restart chrome and job done!
FN-GM (17th June 2013)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)