Plain old google
Well, it went away, but it's come back again!
The new term brings a new series of pointless questions, designed to take your mind of everything and anything.
Today's question is not related, but I think it's a good way to know more about each other. The question is:
What is currently your homepage....and why?
I've attached a picture of mine. I use iGoogle - and the interesting bits you can see are:
1) Some interesting facts/fictions (factions?) in the top left.
2) The EduGeek feed
3) A quote of the day
4) A countdown to when I get to be in America with my gf (pictured against her will...I'll deal with any legal issues she may have with that)
5) A minimised widget that gives me the nice background pic of Oilseed Rape
6) The moon. I have no interest in astronomy, but I like to know whether I will be able to walk home from the pub safely or not.
7) Two clocks. I'm not very good at working out time differences.
OK, your turn.
Plain old google
Nothing special just good old google!
Last edited by FN-GM; 25th June 2008 at 02:47 PM.
beat me to it!
The reason I use google is because it is quick to load (and the fact that I use it more then any other website).
Seriously, nothing is more annoying then a slowish loading home page... like the bgfl website (which my schools have... argggh)
Google UK....not .com
At work I have our intranet (it's forced out to everyone by some mean IT manager :-)) - at home I have a blank page.
I probably use Google most as a starting point so I have the toolbar for that; I don't want stuff loading unless I'm really going to use it (but then I also have an empty desktop with no icons or wallpaper - minimalist is good!)
I have mine as Opera Speed Dial
What?Originally Posted by Joedetic
What's hard about that :S
Here go IGoogle all the way...
But what do you mean?Originally Posted by Joedetic
My god you're a complicated person!
What i mean is that my home page is google.co.uk. Not google.com.
How do you not get this?! LOL
Sorry I just didnâ€™t understand why you put "google.co.uk. Not google.com". When you go on google.com in the UK it takes you right to google.co.uk.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)