+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
General Chat Thread, "single status" is about to hit Derbyshire - salary after "single status"? in General; Person I spoke to at County about Appeals said its looking like Summer 2015 before they are even touched. Its ...

Thank Post
    Person I spoke to at County about Appeals said its looking like Summer 2015 before they are even touched. Its all gone into limbo at the moment, almost as if they are hoping a few schools become academies so they don't have to pay any extra. With the more stringent OFSTED inspections easily pushing good schools into Special Measures that's not as crazy as it sounds!
    Last edited by Lorfarius; 25th March 2014 at 02:28 PM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfarius View Post
    Person I spoke to at County about Appeals said its looking like Summer 2015 before they are even touched. Its all gone into limbo at the moment, almost as if they are hoping a few schools become academies so they don't have to pay any extra. With the more stringent OFSTED inspections easily pushing good schools into Special Measures that's not as crazy as it sounds!
    But even so - if that happened here for example - I would still expect the appeal to be dealt with and back pay paid if appropriate. Summer 2015 is rather close to March 2016 (?) when the payment protection ends. I wonder what will happen then if they aren't finished?

Thank Post
    So what happens to the 2 years payment protection that we are supposed to be on (as i was under the impression that it was supposed to cover us until our appeals had been heard?).

Thank Post
    If i'm being honest i can just see a massive "no no no" thing going on as from what i have heard, you can't re-appeal if they say no..

Thank Post
    Yeah we have pay protection for 2 years now (not hours protection though). But I see what you say @Xersent - they can just saw no. So what's the point? But so much of the original information was wrong - which we knew and were able to validate (ie job titles etc) so how much of the 'new' information we have been given is potentially incorrect?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456