Hi,

Hope you're all well.

I am currently working as an Email Marketing Consultant and although having a successful 6 year career in online marketing, I find that my real interest and passion lies within the IT field and I have decided to make a bold move into persuing my true ambition and aspirations.

I have been interested in IT for many years. This has mainly stemmed from my educational background and my own personal fascination and general thirst for solving computer related problems. I have set up small home networks and have also helped friends and family fix their PC issues.

I understand that the above isn't enough experience for me to make a career move and with that in mind I have decided to further my studies by taking Microsoft exams. I have already completed the following exams (Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment) & (Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional).

I am hoping to complete, 70-680-Windows 7 configuration, 70-685 Windows 7, enterprise desktop support technician and 70-685 Windows 7, enterprise desktop administrator by July next year.

I appreciate that this is still not enough, but I find myself fighting an uphill battle as without gaining any experience I will not be able to progress into IT any further.

I would really appreciate any help/guidance or even some weekend work experience (unpaid) to get my foot through the door.

I look forward to your replies.

Kind Regards
Suj