+ Post New Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 LastLast
General Chat Thread, BETT 2013 in General; Haha..no i joke, i joke. You were obviously very approachable cus i spoke to you......

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Haha..no i joke, i joke. You were obviously very approachable cus i spoke to you...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 749 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    Bee ladies, caped people, a nun, robohorse, various geeks and a tiger [OK, someone in tiger facepaint.]

Well @witch saw an apparition in the ale house akin to the ExcelCentre were we all went after the conference centre closed while the crowds and traffic died down, I would say she was quite startled by this ghostly dog appearing to her near one of the tables.........................................Ahe m! and before you all state the perfectly obvious..........................................S he was drunk!!!

I will inform you all that the drink was just about to be ordered and not a drop had crossed her lips at this time...................she made up for it later by sinking a yard of ale in 20 seconds!!

That my friends did startle me hehe!!!........................................... ............only joking

Nice to meet those of you who are the core element of this forum and for your understanding nature, to all those who introduced themselves to me..........................................before the memory was wiped,

I would like to say a special thanks to @X-13 for being that shy but brave person, it must have been quite some experience for you! especially meeting me hehe

If I missed anyone out with thanks......................................then its because the memory bank has now been wiped!!!!

Until next year thank you all for your kindness it is really appreciated and don't forget...........................stay in touch those who wish to as you all have my contact details, will try and arrange a little better to get Craig onboard again

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Miss View Post
    Haha..no i joke, i joke. You were obviously very approachable cus i spoke to you...
    Bonus!

I'll try and leer a little less next time... according to that video its a natural reaction!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,944 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Aww... the after-BETT party sounds like it was fun.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman View Post
    Well @witch saw an apparition in the ale house akin to the ExcelCentre were we all went after the conference centre closed while the crowds and traffic died down, I would say she was quite startled by this ghostly dog appearing to her near one of the tables.........................................Ahe m! and before you all state the perfectly obvious..........................................S he was drunk!!!

I will inform you all that the drink was just about to be ordered and not a drop had crossed her lips at this time...................she made up for it later by sinking a yard of ale in 20 seconds!!

That my friends did startle me hehe!!!........................................... ............only joking

Nice to meet those of you who are the core element of this forum and for your understanding nature, to all those who introduced themselves to me..........................................before the memory was wiped,

I would like to say a special thanks to @X-13 for being that shy but brave person, it must have been quite some experience for you! especially meeting me hehe

If I missed anyone out with thanks......................................then its because the memory bank has now been wiped!!!!

Until next year thank you all for your kindness it is really appreciated and don't forget...........................stay in touch those who wish to as you all have my contact details, will try and arrange a little better to get Craig onboard again
    You mean to say that................................... you.................... have forgotten our special night together............... and here was me thinking that would be a memory you would want to hold on to.................... gutted!!

......................... I'll be sure..................... to never!...... open up to you............................... in the future!!

Ha!

6. Thanks to EduTech from:

bossman (4th February 2013)

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,374 Times in 1,671 Posts
    @bossman - behave..
    I had two drinks that night - oh, and a swig or two of your beer.
    I saw a small brown dog in the Fox early in the evening. It sounds bizarre and I find it hard to believe myself but I really did see it.

After that, nuns, bees, tigers, horses were as nothing.

8. Thanks to witch from:

bossman (4th February 2013)

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,584 Times in 1,421 Posts
    @EduTech yeah the after show drinks were that good that according to facebook I was there whilst also catching a train at kings cross now where's that delete button.

Ben

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by plexer View Post
    @EduTech yeah the after show drinks were that good that according to facebook I was there whilst also catching a train at kings cross now where's that delete button.

Ben
    You obviously are such a great person that your entertainment earlier in the day stuck in my head to the point where you stayed in my head through-out the evening.. you should be proud of yourself!! :-)

"I just can't get you out of my head...." bit of Kylie M ;-)

Ha!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    @bossman - behave..
    I had two drinks that night - oh, and a swig or two of your beer.
    I saw a small brown dog in the Fox early in the evening. It sounds bizarre and I find it hard to believe myself but I really did see it.

After that, nuns, bees, tigers, horses were as nothing.
    The Fox was brilliant! Any place that can provide pint after pint of Deuchars for me after a day on the stand wins my vote! (and possibly my undying love!)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SYNACK View Post
    404? I've heard of modern sculpture but...:-)
    Hmmm, strange, seems to work for the folks here in the office. Can anyone else out there see pictures or is it 404 all round?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenewman View Post
    Hmmm, strange, seems to work for the folks here in the office. Can anyone else out there see pictures or is it 404 all round?
    Works for me

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    me tooo....and i would've had a full on anxiety attack on that thing i think!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Miss View Post
    me tooo....and i would've had a full on anxiety attack on that thing i think!
    I went across about 10am Saturday morning and it was swinging quite alarmingly in the strong northerly wind esp at the highest bit.... The journey back about 2pm was very pleasant though and the views were stunning.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenewman View Post
    the link from the email terminates at London.. which would lead to the 404

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 2,269 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryPC_Tom_M View Post
    the link from the email terminates at London.. which would lead to the 404
    I blame this junky Nexus 7, or my location, perhaps it was also redacted... No one was doing the handshake were they :-)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread