I've read that the engine to be used is a hybred of the ARMA2 and ARMA3 engines combined (A kind-of ARMA2.5 engine) as they both have various aspects that will be beneficial to the creation of DayZ standalone.
- The game will be released in an Alpha build for a low price point
- Rocket is project lead for DayZ at Bohemia Interactive.
- DayZ is set to follow the Minecraft pricing and development model.
- There will be continued support for DayZMOD alongside DayZ game.
- Details on the engine will be announced in the coming days/weeks.
- Release date: Unknown
- Price: Unknown
- Minimum Requirements: Unknown