This game is such great fun, you mix elements to make spells and anything is fair game. From enemies to your own team-mates and even yourself. The sheer amount of accidents I had last night...
- Died in the tutorial by blindly wandering off a cliff.
- Died again in the tutorial by walking on to some landmines that I planted by accident (TotalBiscuit calls them A**emines).
- Committed suicide with the Crash to Desktop spell.
- Blasted my brother thinking he was an enemy NPC firing stuff at me.
- Dropped a giant rock on my head thinking I was casting a healing spell.
- Wondered why my healing spell killed me again to find out I was pressing the key for an Electricity element...whilst dripping wet.
- Killed my entire team with a huge exploding fireball.
- Enchanted my sword with a Healing element and tried to take on a group of enemies, promptly seeing their health go up!
Yeah, in this game everyone is pretty accident prone...
LMAO, I have magicka and yes it rocks :)