+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
Gaming Thread, Mists of pandaria in Fun Stuff; Anyone else set to try out the new wow expansion when it arrives 25th September? I will be playing Horde ...
    Thank Post

Mists of pandaria

Anyone else set to try out the new wow expansion when it arrives 25th September?

I will be playing Horde on Ragnaros, either a Feral Druid or a Warrior (tanking most likely)

Thank Post
    I haven't pre-ordered it yet cause I know it'll be the end of me doing anything productive at home for a least a month but I'll probably give in and buy it when it's released

I'll probably try out the Monk Class as a Pandaren initially (along with 10 million other subscribers!). Feel free to PM me if you want me to add you to my contacts list for a game sometime (or vice-versa). Fancy playing as Horde this time as the other high level chars I have are all Alliance.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I've been doing a lot of giveaways with Quakenet IRC and Blizzard for Mists and there may be more incoming if Blizzard's PR don't get caught up too much in the recent security problems (hope you've all reset your passwords)

Thank Post
    Lol quake net, that takes me back a few years to my cs days

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    IRC itself has declined but we're really pushing the boat out with shedloads of game studios big and indie with devchats and game/beta/key giveaways. People are coming to us for it too, including the likes of Blizzard, id software and plenty of others

Thank Post
    I have crumbled ....Collectors Edition ordered (/sigh)

I've played since vanilla and I have all the other CE's so I can't not get this one- lol

Thank Post
    I have the annual pass so will be getting it, not bothering with the CE not enough in it.

The security breach only affected the accounts on US Servers so if you play on EU you are fine.

CAM

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Hmm I'm suspicious though. A gold spammer tried to add me on RealID which means they must know my E-Mail address (and more worringly now have my WoW login confirmed as the friend request was sent).

Thank Post
    Got it pre-purchased, first thing on the list is my DK to 90, then a pandarian monk (alliance as per usual).. Then I'll probably not play again til the next expansion as I did with Cataclysm.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,738 Times in 1,087 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Not really had much chance to play recently but will be going for the collected edition purely because I have all the others (apart from Burning Crusade) that way too. I still don't have my DK up to 85 yet as I have been playing with some more low level Alts to get a good range of different classes and trades.

Thank Post
    At the moment I'm levelling my warrior who is 70, I started a fresh one on this realm as transferring anymore characters will result in nasty things happening to me according to wife, but I'm struggling myself at the moment to find enough interest to do things, I keep going on low level alts now and have 4 40+ alts on Ragnaros, my two druid and mage 85s are ready to go, I just hope mop won't be the same kind of expansion that cataclysm turned out to be myself, because I haven't been impressed with that so far, it was a very poor expansion I felt, looking back now I have played through it

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Hmm I'm suspicious though. A gold spammer tried to add me on RealID which means they must know my E-Mail address (and more worringly now have my WoW login confirmed as the friend request was sent).
    In the newest patch you can right click on some ones name, and add them to your real id. So they should not have your email address.

Thank Post
    ironically your right, the US supposedly got hacked, I think it was a little wider though, because this hack didnt stop my RL mate getting his account hacked though on his eu account, strange it tied in with the password leak, considering he never used any dodgy game services and is tech savvy about browsing the web and clicking links.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rich_tech View Post
    Anyone else set to try out the new wow expansion when it arrives 25th September?

I will be playing Horde on Ragnaros, either a Feral Druid or a Warrior (tanking most likely)
    Are you a Raider Or a PVP'er?

Thank Post
    I am primarily a raider/pve person, I used to be fairly hardcore up until about 2 years ago (three raid nights that I "had" to make a week from 7pm-11), until burnout set in for me bigtime and I saw how destructive the game can be, raid finder and a drastic reduction in playing time helped me see the error of my ways then and enjoy the game casually.

At the moment though I find I am genuinely wondering whether I will even buy the expansion, because I have so much more stuff going on in RL at the moment, I think I have finally broken the hold the game had on me, so we shall see

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast